New motorhome site between Benidorm and Albir (1 Viewer)

Jun 10, 2011
Yorkshire (nr. Leeds)
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011 (so a bit of a newbie)
I read in the Euroweekly News about a new motorhome site that has opened between Benidorm and Albir.

They have a special opening offer on that is book 2 nights and get a 3rd night for free. If I remember rightly it was 10 euros per night so that would mean 20 euros for three nights, which is excellent value for money.

I can't remember the name of the top of my head, but if anyone is interested let me know and I'll do some Googling and find it.

It seemed like a good location for getting to either Albir or Benidorm, and from Albir there's a lovely walk either out to the lighthouse or along the seafront to the lovely town of Altea.

hdvrod

Free Member
Dec 27, 2011
devon
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since jan 2011
Sounds interesting we are heading down that way this summer.

OP
OP
yorkieman
Jun 10, 2011
Yorkshire (nr. Leeds)
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011 (so a bit of a newbie)
Sounds interesting we are heading down that way this summer.

As well as that one, which is totally new, I noticed a couple of sites located on the sea front in Albir. They were literally 15 seconds from the beach and right next to all the cafes.

I prefer Albir and Altea to Benidorm as they're much quieter and civilized, and if you have bikes you could leave the MH parked up for the duration and get around completely by bike as it is very flat.

If you need any pointers as to where to go when you are there do let me know as we've had an apartment in Finestrat for the last nine years so I know the area very well indeed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bambi 2

Free Member
Jun 7, 2009
france, (Aveyron)
Funster No
MH
A class.
Exp
26 years
I read in the Euroweekly News about a new motorhome site that has opened between Benidorm and Albir.

They have a special opening offer on that is book 2 nights and get a 3rd night for free. If I remember rightly it was 10 euros per night so that would mean 20 euros for three nights, which is excellent value for money.

I can't remember the name of the top of my head, but if anyone is interested let me know and I'll do some Googling and find it.

It seemed like a good location for getting to either Albir or Benidorm, and from Albir there's a lovely walk either out to the lighthouse or along the seafront to the lovely town of Altea.

I think you are talking about the Orange Grove at Alfaz del Pi, we stayed there for a week in April, it is a cracking little site :thumb: they have worked so hard to get it right, it is in a lovely setting and the facilities are some of the best we have come across, it is a little difficult to get there, but once we settled we just used our bikes to get around. bambi 2

MrJinks

Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Dorchester, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
6 years

You probably mean this one. Excellent location. We looked at it when staying at Almafra earlier this year.

http://www.orangegrovecamperpark.com/index.php

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back