New morelo home 82 ls life. Proud owners. (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Mr porky

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
Last time I saw a post from you, you were debating where to go in Europe! Well Premier Motorhomes it is! ( Are you subject to a 14 day isolation period in the new van? if so I and DC are more than happy to do it for you! ) Will make a point of parking up next to you and trying very, very hard not be jealous! Great van, great choice and will you still converse with us pheasants? :giggle:
Ha ha no isolating required

OP
OP
Mr porky

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
Last time I saw a post from you, you were debating where to go in Europe! Well Premier Motorhomes it is! ( Are you subject to a 14 day isolation period in the new van? if so I and DC are more than happy to do it for you! ) Will make a point of parking up next to you and trying very, very hard not be jealous! Great van, great choice and will you still converse with us pheasants? :giggle:
And yes we will still converse but from 2 metres

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Actually ferry is booked for the 21st august and we plan not to be back till end of October. So in theory that would be 5 1/2 months this year 😁
Ferry to where ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mr porky

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
Ferry to where ?
The ferry is Dover to Calais and we will turn left or right not sure yet but following other people’s feeds France or Germany or possibly into far northern Spain.

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
It looks fantastic enjoy your travels

Nov 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Challenger 287GA
Exp
Since 2020
My goodness that is one pretty motorhome!! Congratulations!! You must be over the moon! All the best for your future travels and adventures in your shiny new toy.

Apr 24, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A class Corado
Exp
Since 2006
Congratulations I hope you have many fantastic trips with her Croatia is beautiful this time of year

Feb 4, 2016
West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
Long term a few years now.
Exiting times ahead , enjoy it and use it . Don't worry about scratching it etc use it how its intended to be used.

OP
OP
Mr porky

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
Exiting times ahead , enjoy it and use it . Don't worry about scratching it etc use it how its intended to be used.
We are pretty good in caring for our motorhome however as I’m of the mind if a bus or bin lorry can do it I can. We have just done Cornwall and the lakes with no adverse affect apart from a couple of bum clenching moments😁😁

Feb 4, 2016
West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
Long term a few years now.
I totally understand I have a fifth wheel and my pick up truck will have a chesterfield chair in it soon so many bum clenchers :giggle:

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
While we are on a Morelo thread a general question please.

I have been looking at all models and it appears that no Morelos has an overcab bed, so are effectively 2 berth, whatever their size.

Am I correct?

Geoff

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
While we are on a Morelo thread a general question please.

I have been looking at all models and it appears that no Morelos has an overcab bed, so are effectively 2 berth, whatever their size.

Am I correct?

Geoff
Drop down bed or cupboards up the front Geoff your choice, they have stopped doing the coach built truck with the overact this now seems to me the domain of PhoeniX.

Martin

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Drop down bed or cupboards up the front Geoff your choice, they have stopped doing the coach built truck with the overact this now seems to me the domain of PhoeniX.

Martin

Thanks Martin.

I put overcab bed in Morelo website search and got nothing - maybe wrong phrase.

Is there a price differential between bed and cupboards?

Geoff

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010

Martin

and Concorde

<Broken link removed>

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back