Free Member
Jul 21, 2013
Saron Dyfed
Funster No
MH
Elddis Riva GT Gold 175
Exp
since November 2016!!!
Hello to everyone on the forum from me, Tom and my partner Lynne. We've just joined today having bought our first moho. We have been campers and caravanners (still are) for many years and have now moved up to a comfort and pleasure level previously unknown. She is an Eldiss Riva GT Gold 175 2 berth. A 65 plate with just on 3000 miles and all the 'goodies' on board. Took it for its first run out to Bristol from South Wales to have an autogas kit fitted. Stayed overnight on a small farm near Bedminster, with shower/toilet/hookup for £12 then used Avon autogas ltd to fit an 11kg and 6kg bottle setup. Great piece of kit at a total cost of £370! Great value I think. Brought her back home the same day and filled the bottles at a local outlet- £17.68 for 17kg of propane-thank you very much! (no connection with the company here) but very satisfied with it. I will post a few photos if someone can point me in the right direction. I have photos stored but no urls to refer to. Looking forward to taking a full part on here.

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
Welcome to Fun:pink: enjoy your new van and all that brings with it.

Bobby

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
animated WelcomeGroupSmiley.gif

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands.

Using one of the services such as Flickr is a way of providing a url for sharing.

Wyn

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello to everyone on the forum from me, Tom and my partner Lynne. We've just joined today having bought our first moho. We have been campers and caravanners (still are) for many years and have now moved up to a comfort and pleasure level previously unknown. She is an Eldiss Riva GT Gold 175 2 berth. A 65 plate with just on 3000 miles and all the 'goodies' on board. Took it for its first run out to Bristol from South Wales to have an autogas kit fitted. Stayed overnight on a small farm near Bedminster, with shower/toilet/hookup for £12 then used Avon autogas ltd to fit an 11kg and 6kg bottle setup. Great piece of kit at a total cost of £370! Great value I think. Brought her back home the same day and filled the bottles at a local outlet- £17.68 for 17kg of propane-thank you very much! (no connection with the company here) but very satisfied with it. I will post a few photos if someone can point me in the right direction. I have photos stored but no urls to refer to. Looking forward to taking a full part on here.

Hi Welcome to fun, sounds as if you are getting yourself sorted, thank you for sharing the information about Autogas. To upload photos go to ..up a file..at the bottom of the page click on it, then you will get a option go to either photos or documents where ever your photos are, find photo you want click on it then it will upload and show on your post as thumb nail or full photo, click full photo, when it comes up click on post, job done.

:pink:

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Congrats on your Mh & auto gas installation :) enjoy

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi Tom and Lynne, so pleased for you with all the excitement of a new Motor-home, sadly you joined a week too late for the New Forest meet, your loss I'm afraid, we had several proud Welshmen there.

Look forward to seeing you in the field as it were..... Griff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back