Dave5769

Free Member
Jul 6, 2014
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 1995
Hi all, just a few lines to introduce myself. I have been living in Southern Spain (off and on), for the past 8 years. My 10 year motorhome is a Rapido 972M Mercedes sprinter chassis. Its a great life out here, especially for motorhomers. Spain and France is geared for us travellers whether we wild camp or use the multitude of campsites available. I prefer to wild camp so I can make camp wherever I fancy, providing I leave the areas as I find them. Where can you do this in the UK???? Few parking meters unless you visit cities, and many overnight stopping places with facilities which are mostly free.
These are provided by the local townhalls to encourage you to patronize their local businesses.
Happy trucking.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Dave, welcome to the Fun (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Where can you do this in the UK????
Happy trucking.

It's far from easy in the UK. We are the great unwashed. Height barriers. "NO CAMPING". All over the place. They will even fine you in some car parks because you don't fit into one bay, even if you buy two tickets.

Scotland better.

But considering our weather and the prevailing attitude you are far better staying where you are.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back