Dave5769

Free Member
Jul 6, 2014
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 1995
Hi all, just a few lines to introduce myself. I have been living in Southern Spain (off and on), for the past 8 years. My 10 year motorhome is a Rapido 972M Mercedes sprinter chassis. Its a great life out here, especially for motorhomers. Spain and France is geared for us travellers whether we wild camp or use the multitude of campsites available. I prefer to wild camp so I can make camp wherever I fancy, providing I leave the areas as I find them. Where can you do this in the UK???? Few parking meters unless you visit cities, and many overnight stopping places with facilities which are mostly free.
These are provided by the local townhalls to encourage you to patronize their local businesses.
Happy trucking.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Swift Sundance 620FB
Exp
From Aug 2007
Where can you do this in the UK????
Happy trucking.
It's far from easy in the UK. We are the great unwashed. Height barriers. "NO CAMPING". All over the place. They will even fine you in some car parks because you don't fit into one bay, even if you buy two tickets.

Scotland better.

But considering our weather and the prevailing attitude you are far better staying where you are.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Welcome! Try www.wildcamping.co.uk/ for info. on what there is in the UK - have to be a paid member to get all info. & not tried it ourselves but have heard favourable reviews.

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services