Jan 25, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Since approx 2007
Hi,
We have just joined the forum, and have been motorhome owners for approx 7 years. We started with an Autotrail Cheyenne purchased from ebay and got hooked. We progressed to an Autotrail Cheiftain purchased from Brownhill. Bought 2 Burstners inbetween and now have just purchased a Niesmann Biscoff. Not been abroad in any of them yet, but would love too. Work commitments are stopping this at the moment.

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
welcome to the nuthouse::bigsmile:

Dec 5, 2013
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi,
We have just joined the forum, and have been motorhome owners for approx 7 years. We started with an Autotrail Cheyenne purchased from ebay and got hooked. We progressed to an Autotrail Cheiftain purchased from Brownhill. Bought 2 Burstners inbetween and now have just purchased a Niesmann Biscoff. Not been abroad in any of them yet, but would love too. Work commitments are stopping this at the moment.

Welcome, :flyingwelcome::fatbuddha:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi,

7 years motorhoming, 5 motorhomes and not crossed the Chanel. Shape up, you're not pulling your weight. Work. What kind of excuse is that.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
hello and welcome to the mad house.you don't sound as mad as the rest of us.but work at it.you can get there.go on try crossing the water.:thumb:

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
Hello from Leeds,,,we are going on our 1st trip to France soon,,why not book a ticket and tag along ? :welcome:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome to Fun, once you cross the water, there will be no stopping you. :welcomefunster:

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
Welcome,

Alan + Diane.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Is burstner owner a paid up member, if not he only has one post left.

It was slightly odd 'first post' as he had joined in Feb 13 according to his profile, I didn't get the 'just joined' bit

He has had a coupe of big digs at Timberland then scarpered

Not that I am supporting Timberland please don't think

Here comes my cynical side again, I was really looking forward to seeing what happened in court, now wonder if it really happened

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
It was slightly odd 'first post' as he had joined in Feb 13 according to his profile, I didn't get the 'just joined' bit

He has had a coupe of big digs at Timberland then scarpered

Not that I am supporting Timberland please don't think

Here comes my cynical side again, I was really looking forward to seeing what happened in court, now wonder if it really happened

Welcome from me too, but we now need to know what went on in court today please

I really did want to know what happened in court, now just wonder if this was a genuine post :whatthe:

I am quite used to humble pie, so if wrong with this I will get oven on ready ::bigsmile:

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Hi ChrissieG, welcome...........if you haven't thought about it, a paltry £10 will 'unlock' a wealth of good info and friendly banter here. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back