New member (1 Viewer)

T

Toni

Deleted User
Hi, my name is Tony Dean, I am 65 and retired and living with my wife Barbra on the Costa Blanca, We live in a popular village called Ciudad Quesada which is near Rojales. We used to tow a caravan many years ago and always said that one day we would buy a motorhome. We are going to Germany in November to have a look around. There seems to be a big choice and the prices are much lower than in Spain.
We are intereted in mainly Hymer and Buerstner. and the French models Chausson and Rapido. Our priority is a fixed rear end bed.
If anybody has any suggestions regarding dealers I would be very grateful.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
cant help with the dealers tony and barbra but welcome to the FUN anyway. someone will be along shortly to help and advise. :thumb::thumb:

john.

russ

Free Member
Oct 8, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Selfbuild
Exp
2 years
Toni welcome, i'm new to the site and found everyone makes you feel at home.
A nice well informed site.:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kon tiki

Free Member
Oct 11, 2007
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
20+
We bought from a dealer in Gutersloh Link Removed who I would recomend as being excellent.
Unfortunately he doen't deal in the vans you are looking for, he is an agent for Frankia, Adria & Challenger. If you click on the link at the end of the'For privat customers' line you can see his stock.
Another useful resource is Link Removed you can search for vans all over Germany. I did compile a list of some 300+ german motorhome dealers & had them on my TomTom & Autoroute, when we retired we spent about 6 weeks travelling around Germany until we found the van we wanted.

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
hi toni welcome to the site, hope you find what you are looking for,:thumb:
ruth

Andy - V8 Diesel

Free Member
Sep 3, 2008
Manchester
Funster No
MH
30ft 5th wheel
Hi there hope you find the right MH you will get all the help you need on here with Fun included free of charge:thumb::thumb:
BIG BIG Welcome from Andy & Sue

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back