Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Toni, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Toni

Toni Deleted User

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, my name is Tony Dean, I am 65 and retired and living with my wife Barbra on the Costa Blanca, We live in a popular village called Ciudad Quesada which is near Rojales. We used to tow a caravan many years ago and always said that one day we would buy a motorhome. We are going to Germany in November to have a look around. There seems to be a big choice and the prices are much lower than in Spain.
    We are intereted in mainly Hymer and Buerstner. and the French models Chausson and Rapido. Our priority is a fixed rear end bed.
    If anybody has any suggestions regarding dealers I would be very grateful.

2. pappajohn

pappajohn Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +29,034
    cant help with the dealers tony and barbra but welcome to the FUN anyway. someone will be along shortly to help and advise. :thumb::thumb:

john.

3. russ

russ

Ratings:
    +0
    Toni welcome, i'm new to the site and found everyone makes you feel at home.
    A nice well informed site.:Smile:

4. Kon tiki

Kon tiki

Ratings:
    +0
    We bought from a dealer in Gutersloh MOBILPARTNER who I would recomend as being excellent.
    Unfortunately he doen't deal in the vans you are looking for, he is an agent for Frankia, Adria & Challenger. If you click on the link at the end of the'For privat customers' line you can see his stock.
    Another useful resource is MOBILE>DE you can search for vans all over Germany. I did compile a list of some 300+ german motorhome dealers & had them on my TomTom & Autoroute, when we retired we spent about 6 weeks travelling around Germany until we found the van we wanted.

5. RuthRv

RuthRv

Ratings:
    +2
    hi toni welcome to the site, hope you find what you are looking for,:thumb:
    ruth

6. American Dream

American Dream

Ratings:
    +156
  7. Andy - V8 Diesel

Andy - V8 Diesel

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there hope you find the right MH you will get all the help you need on here with Fun included free of charge:thumb::thumb:
    BIG BIG Welcome from Andy & Sue