Oct 31, 2018
Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey Alliance 70-6
Exp
since2017
Hi Everyone

Got ourselves a new Bailey Alliance 70-6 this year after gaining two years motorhome experience from an older Autotrail Excel. Love the new van but various irritating design faults, some we've been able to correct but others would need a lot more input. Luckily hubby is a chippie so was able to add a couple of shelves in the super large cupboards. Not sure if we were supposed to use these for 90 wash boxes of washing powder. But at least now we can fill the cupboards with cans, cereals and most importantly vino.

Most irritating design fault is the power plate for the TV. This is not above the shelving against a wall, but down on the area where you would sit on the settee (see pics). I think this has also been used in other Baileys. Can anyone tell me why?

Also for the sake of a 50p or less pipe holder, the awning pole was just rattling around in the large storage cupboard.

Moan over, we do love the van and are making full use of it with the odd addition of kids and grandkids joining us on our travels. Look forward to meeting other Funsters en route.

Attachments

• 20190608_184058.jpg
    20190608_184058.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20190608_185129.jpg
    20190608_185129.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 21

Mark and Mindy

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2017
Nr Bicester
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
Since 2019
:hiya: w2f

I think finding niggles is part of the "fun" of ownership - we have 3 drawers underneath the bed which come out sideways into the garage, but unless the bed is folded upwards (rear transverse bed with a sectioned mattress for stacking and the middle section of springs/base swings upward to make a through garage from the back doors) its impossible to get anything in or out of the top drawer and even bending down to access the other 2 drawers makes me feel a bit ill!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Hi and another big w2f Enjoy.
I do feel that cable is a pretty poor do.Looks very amateurish,sure they could do better.
Sure you will get all sorted to your satisfaction.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back