Free Member
Oct 26, 2007
South Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8 years
Hi all, my name is roy, my wife Stella and cat Muffy have recently exchanged our elddis motorhome for an R Vision Condor RV, hoping to make it our mobile holiday / reirement home, we are from South wales.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hello Roy & Stella, Thanks for registering. We have quite a few RV's here so you are in good company. Please post some pictures so we can get a look at your retirement home::bigsmile: Make your visits frequent and fun. You are most welcome

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Welcome aboard Roy, Stella and Muffy :roflmto:
I hope that you enjoy the site and look forward to reading some of your postings, especially about how you find the change from a European to an ARV.
Good luck with the RV, when do you get it, or have you got it already?

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
A great big welcome to you Roy,Stella and Muffy.

We hope you really enjoy being a part of Motorhome fun and look forward for your input.

There is a vast wealth of knowledge here among some very knowledgeable people.

OP
OP
R

roycondor

Free Member
Oct 26, 2007
South Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8 years
Hello Roy & Stella, Thanks for registering. We have quite a few RV's here so you are in good company. Please post some pictures so we can get a look at your retirement home::bigsmile: Make your visits frequent and fun. You are most welcome

Cheers Jim, unsure how to post pictures as yet, but will do so when I can

OP
OP
R

roycondor

Free Member
Oct 26, 2007
South Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8 years
Welcome aboard Roy, Stella and Muffy :roflmto:
I hope that you enjoy the site and look forward to reading some of your postings, especially about how you find the change from a European to an ARV.
Good luck with the RV, when do you get it, or have you got it already?

Keith

We already have the RV, bought it from Itchy feet in Cornwall, drive back was a nightmare:cry: Stell facing oncoming traffic, shouting at me to pull over, me watching rear view mirrors just missing road signs on left, cones on M4, but we made it.:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We already have the RV, bought it from Itchy feet in Cornwall, drive back was a nightmare:cry: Stell facing oncoming traffic, shouting at me to pull over, me watching rear view mirrors just missing road signs on left, cones on M4, but we made it.:thumb:

Most RV owners remember their first drive in the RV, but very often its their partner in the "suicide seat" that have the most vivid recollections. ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
R

roycondor

Free Member
Oct 26, 2007
South Wales
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
8 years
Most RV owners remember their first drive in the RV, but very often its their partner in the "suicide seat" that have the most vivid recollections. ::bigsmile:

Pretty sure Stella will agree with you on that:RollEyes:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
A very big welcome to you!

I call it the death seat, been in it many times, so maybe not a true and accurate description - it just feels like it sometimes:ROFLMAO:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hi Roy & Stella & Welcome

You'll find plenty of other RVers on here and lots of help and good advice all you've got to do is ask.

What part of South Wales are you from
I know South Wales very well I've worked there until last Friday for the last 12 years as manager of a facility in Newport Docks and General Manager of South & West Wales. We don't live far away just up the road in The Forest of Dean about 5 miles from Ross on Wye.

Why don't you see if theres any space left at our Welsh meet next weekend and come along its only ay Llandovery and there will be 4 or 5 Rvs there.

Good Luck with your Rv I'm sure you'll love it. :thumb:

mark e

Free Member
Sep 29, 2007
Rhondda Valleys, S Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Year 3 of ownership !
Shwm ai from the Rhondda to you both. We picked up my motorhome today. We test drove some brand new ones which were left hand drive, but we bought a right hand drive after. Welcome :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back