Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
MH
Font Vendôme Leader Camp
Exp
Since 2004
Hi, welcome to the site, hope you enjoy ti. We're a friendly bunch on here if slightly mad:ROFLMAO: If you've any questions ask away. ::bigsmile:

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
And a big welcome from me!! Look forward to reading some of your posts :Smile:

J

jacko

Deleted User
Sweet Chariot
I can see your wheels falling off next weekend ;)

Jim

Ringleader
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
At least the Sweet Chariot is still in the race, unlike my neighbours who this morning do not want to discuss their national game::bigsmile: But I think I may know how they feel by early Saturday afternoon :cry:::bigsmile: but then.......... who knows...

A fit Robinson, Gomarshall coming into the best form of his life, an injury free Wilkinson, Tait, just starting to show his pace and versatility on the world stage, and if Sackey can keep scoring................ ... how can we lose:roflmto: We are still THE World champions for at least another three weeks::bigsmile:

Swiiinnggg Loooowww Swweeeet Chhaaaaarrrrrriiiioooottt

J

jacko

Deleted User
JimJam the Welsh loss was a clever ploy to erradicate that useless turk coach.
Hopefully he now has a 1 way ticket to the llanelli mudflats and will stay there where he will share a love nest with his buddy stephen jones.
Ashton is, i feel, a similarly pathetic coach whose selection snd decision making has made me weep as well as laugh, but now england are in the quarter finals you will find it harder to get rid of him.

Anyway i digress - welcome to the forum sweet chariot:thumb:

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services