New member (1 Viewer)

M

mikethebike

Deleted User
Hi all
Just to introduce myself. Im a selfemployed taxi driver from Bristol married to Niv who works as a nurse at the local maternity hospital. We have been motorhoming for over 6years
and currently own an Autocruise Starspirit which we love.
We enjoy rallying with the Compass and Herald owners club. We are members because we used to have a Compass Drifter which was unfortunately stolen. We have also joined the Autocruisers and will rally with them when we can.
We are looking forward to retirement in a couple of years time when we will be able to undertake long term touring both here and in Europe. Some of you may know me from other forums as I see some familier names on here, I dont post too often but enjoy reading other peoples input and the banter that sometimes goes on (but please keep it friendly)

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi mike welcome to the forum::bigsmile:

ray

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hi MIke & Welcome
Can we take it from your name your into bikes or is it just a nickname. If you are into bikes what have you got as there are plenty of bikers also into M/Hs

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M

mikethebike

Deleted User
Sorry Ror only a nickname from the sixties when I was(whisper it) a mod and owned a much loved and modified Lambretta SX200. The name was given to me by my workmates when I was an apprentice. I also like motorbikes and enjoy watching racing on television, much more exciting than g. p cars.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back