Free Member
Dec 9, 2010
north cornelly s/ wales
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
years and years and so forth
hi there ,my name is graham and my better half is linda .we have a 27 year old bedford cf compass drifter for 5 years now and have just done a 18 month stint living full time in it and loved it, but now we have a new apartment in north cornelly south wales .we have moved here from yorkshire and are enjoying south wales its only a couple of miles to a great beach from where we live so a nice walk and we are at the sea ::bigsmile: i see there are a few names on here that i recognise from other sites so looks as if i am in good hands cheers all

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Mandrake, welcome to MotorHomeFun.
You are indeed in good company here.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Graham & Linda welcome to the fun:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBSilverfox

Free Member
May 13, 2010
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Since May 2010
Welcome to the fun. looks like you will have a few experiences to share after 18 moths full timing. look forward to seeing more ...

David

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Graham and Sheila, welcome to the fun, thought I recognised the name, hee hee. Enjoy the site and don't forget we have a chatroom. I live there most evenings.

shyannie

Free Member
Dec 17, 2010
Funster No
New? Sort of.

I'm Jim, James and Jimmy and have recently (with my better half, June) become a Motorhomer; more precisely, a liveaboard.
We've been liveaboards for nine years in the Med, but on a boat; the waves finally got the better of us and Shyannie is for us, the landlubbering version of freedom. It has yet to start in earnest.
Prior to the boat (a 37ft yacht), we caravanned in a Swift, Lunar and Bessacar for 19 years and before that we tented a lot. What's a hotel?
We will be on the lookout for a canal boat to live on when it suits, be it in Europe or UK.
Life's for living and at 67 apiece, we got a bit to do yet!
I hope we fit in, we're very shy!
Keep healthy and have a happy Christmas.

James

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back