Rally New Meet with Meat and crazy happenings... (2 Viewers)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Fun Continental night

New from the haganaps wild and stupid ideas collection comes a fun night for all at the Cranage Village Hall.

This is a quick in and out meet with the emphasis on having a laugh, doing some cooking and making yourself look a little on the daft side.

The long and short of this is that we have hired a hall, have hard standing along with Elsan point and water as well as some kitchen facilities tables and chairs.

Friday- is arrival day and no arrivals are allowed before 2pm making this meet a great opportunity for the workers of the world to rejoice wherever you come from and the retired generation to amble along at your own leisure. Friday evening will be nothing more than a get together in the hall with some soft music and a welcome aboard drink and chat with wine and cheese.

With the Smelliest cheese competition taking place at 10pm...
so go now funsters, find the most rancid eddable cheese you can.

Saturday- is where it’s at!!! Saturday is party day/night. With all funsters actively engaging in some special Jacobs table American Buffet get together. The theme is ICI (Indian Chinese or Italian) so even the worst cooks amongst us will be able to throw a pizza in the oven!!!. However, Nikki has now informed me that she is dragging me kicking and screaming to the continental word and wishes for even further dishes from afar.... Goulash (whatever that is) and alike from anywhere you like (no Mcdonald's please)

The night will be supplemented by some fine wine or ale of your choice that you wish to bring along and we can then get seriously down to business, I have lined up a few 1980’s game-shows along with the Motorhome Mastermind 2014 championship, which will take about 5 mins to complete, Mr & Mrs and if I can sort it out... Bullseye. There might be some karaoke, there might not, who knows, we will simply see how it goes and how involved people get and by experience this could be very involved.

Sunday morning will be strong black coffee morning in the hall and time to go off with all vans having to vacate by 3pm for insurance reasons.

The Venue will be the Cranage Village hall Cranage. Simply put it is junction 18 of the M6 and a mile down the road.

It is approximately a mile to Spinney motorhomes from the hall where there is a very large stock of both Motorhomes and accessories for you to browse. The other direction is the quaint village of Holmes Chapel where the birth of the famous Harry Styles from the famous “one direction” took place!!!

At present I have space for 25 units but sadly no RV’s due to access and space.

The cost for the weekend of fun will be £19.25 which covers Hall rental, unit price and a bit for fun nibbles. There is no electric hook up but you won’t need it for this length of time, It’s a case of Get in Get funned and get out. Payment will be via paypal or chq prepaid due to the cost of outlay of the hall and I will request payment at a later date.
So book now,
no miserable MHs allowed,

THE DATE
FRIDAY THE 10TH OCTOBER- SUNDAY THE 12TH OCTOBER
So far, those stupid enough to attend are--
Haganap
Drago65
Terry
Jim&Sian
Cliffandger
Mousey

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Wont be coming but I used to have a bullseye game, not sure if I have already given it away, but if not, I will bring it to malvern and you are welcome to use it. Has a bullseye dartboard and safe darts.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Me too, please Paul.

If Ican find them I have some HUGE playing cards for playing over 21 or whatever it is called = the Higher or Lower thing ...when I used to fund raise regularly. Are they any use ...? Don't want to start searching if of no use.

Last edited:
OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Yes please Joy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Alas Mr Haggers we should be a week into the start of our 2nd Autumn / Winter adventures, but if things were different we would have loved to have joined you ... Smelly cheese bring it on lolol x

Kath x

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Hello Paul, Please put us down for this fine meet, Mike and Tina .

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Still recovering from the last one!

Plus we might upset the locals!

Have a good time in our absence everyone!!!!:laughing:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Sounds good fun , please put us two down Paul , if there's room left(y)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Paul we cannot commit fully yet due to family commitments but we would like our names down please so we dont loose out if it gets fully booked in a few days. Hope this makes sense

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Fun Continental night

New from the haganaps wild and stupid ideas collection comes a fun night for all at the Cranage Village Hall.

This is a quick in and out meet with the emphasis on having a laugh, doing some cooking and making yourself look a little on the daft side.

The long and short of this is that we have hired a hall, have hard standing along with Elsan point and water as well as some kitchen facilities tables and chairs.

Friday- is arrival day and no arrivals are allowed before 2pm making this meet a great opportunity for the workers of the world to rejoice wherever you come from and the retired generation to amble along at your own leisure. Friday evening will be nothing more than a get together in the hall with some soft music and a welcome aboard drink and chat with wine and cheese.

Saturday- is where it’s at!!! Saturday is party day/night. With all funsters actively engaging in some special Jacobs table American Buffet get together. The theme is ICI (Indian Chinese or Italian) so even the worst cooks amongst us will be able to throw a pizza in the oven!!!. However, Nikki has now informed me that she is dragging me kicking and screaming to the continental word and wishes for even further dishes from afar.... Goulash (whatever that is) and alike from anywhere you like (no Mcdonald's please)

The night will be supplemented by some fine wine or ale of your choice that you wish to bring along and we can then get seriously down to business, I have lined up a few 1980’s game-shows along with the Motorhome Mastermind 2014 championship, which will take about 5 mins to complete, Mr & Mrs and if I can sort it out... Bullseye. There might be some karaoke, there might not, who knows, we will simply see how it goes and how involved people get and by experience this could be very involved.

Sunday morning will be strong black coffee morning in the hall and time to go off with all vans having to vacate by 3pm for insurance reasons.

The Venue will be the Cranage Village hall Cranage. Simply put it is junction 18 of the M6 and a mile down the road.

It is approximately a mile to Spinney motorhomes from the hall where there is a very large stock of both Motorhomes and accessories for you to browse. The other direction is the quaint village of Holmes Chapel where the birth of the famous Harry Styles from the famous “one direction” took place!!!

The cost for the weekend of fun will be £19.25 which covers Hall rental, unit price and a bit for fun nibbles. There is no electric hook up but you won’t need it for this length of time, It’s a case of Get in Get funned and get out. Payment will be via paypal or chq prepaid due to the cost of outlay of the hall and I will request payment at a later date.
So book now,

THE DATE
Haganap
Drago65
Terry
Jim&Sian
Cliffandger
Mousey
Teddy bard
Movan
Mikmcglynn
Busman
Ralphandbev
Jimbohorlickswithwine
Ambilkate
Davidg58

takin shape nicely. Get in whilst you can ,,,,good game good game

Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
Sounds like fun! And I love smelly cheese! Unfortunately we will be in Brittany :smiley:

Les

Apr 18, 2008
Seaford
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2005
Can you put me down please Paul

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Fun Continental night

So book now,

THE DATE
Haganap
Drago65
Terry
Jim&Sian
Cliffandger
Mousey
Teddy bard
Movan
Mikmcglynn
Busman
Ralphandbev
Jimbohorlickswithwine
Ambilkate
Davidg58
Ven
triclops
Mittymad
Carol
Les
Martin
Hilldweller

Mar 18, 2012
Loch Lomond Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
I would love to take up this invitation to join you and the other lovely people at Cranage, for another weekends wild living and body abuse
Ken

So book now,

THE DATE
Haganap
Drago65
Terry
Jim&Sian
Cliffandger
Mousey
Teddy bard
Movan
Mikmcglynn
Busman
Ralphandbev
Jimbohorlickswithwine
Ambilkate
Davidg58

[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Fun Continental night

So book now,

THE DATE
1 Haganap
2 Drago65 (birthday girl on board)
3 Terry
4 Jim&Sian
5 Cliffandger
6 Mousey
7 Teddy bard