Rally New Meet with Meat and crazy happenings... (2 Viewers)

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
:(We could well be the last arrivals as working all day and will have to navigate the Friday delights of the M6. Will try and get away early, but may not arrive until 6. Please leave us a space !
We will be coming up at the same time so I doubt you'll be the last! Save us a space too!

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
So....any chance we might get some badges and name cards at this meet? We need to put them up in our MH so you all know who we are (or who to blame!) especially if Ron goes wandering off again and ends up trying to get in with Mousy! :rofl: :doh: :whistle2:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
So....any chance we might get some badges and name cards at this meet? We need to put them up in our MH so you all know who we are (or who to blame!) especially if Ron goes wandering off again and ends up trying to get in with Mousy! :rofl: :doh: :whistle2:

If you go to resources at the top of the page and click onto it then click on to Motorhome Fun Stuff you will see the option to print your self a name rally card out. I have some Fun stickers for the motorhome remind me to give you one. (y)

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Thanks Carol! Just need a new flippin cartridge for the printer before I can do that....or maybe sneak one off at work! :whistle:

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
We will be there 2-3 pm
Beef Stroganoff & Ribbon Pasta for Sat

Sue & Eric:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Ok.....have been reading the thread and it seems like almost everyone is bringing delicious savoury dishes! Would anyone on here like me to contribute some desserts? Cheesecake, banoffie pie, crumbles etc? :tounge:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Ok.....have been reading the thread and it seems like almost everyone is bringing delicious savoury dishes! Would anyone on here like me to contribute some desserts? Cheesecake, banoffie pie, crumbles etc? :tounge:
Sounds brill Gerri.. You can have my lettuce leaf. :)

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
URGENT HELP REF BRINGING PORTABLE W/MACHINE FROM JEZPORT TO HAGGERS MEET - (LEEDS TO CRANAGE)
We are hoping somebody could collect and bring the above to Haggers meet please -- a big ask but so want the item for our static caravan (see the quick sale thread for info)

http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/quick-sale-shots.86858/page-14

Hopefully thanks to someone
Roger & Sheila:Smile:::bigsmile:

Last edited:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
URGENT HELP REF BRINGING PORTABLE W/MACHINE FROM JEZPORT TO HAGGERS MEET - (LEEDS TO CRANAGE)
We are hoping somebody could collect and bring the above to Haggers meet please -- a big ask but so want the item for our static caravan (see the quick sale thread for info)

http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/quick-sale-shots.86858/page-14

Hopefully thanks to someone
Roger & Sheila:Smile:::bigsmile:
Sent you a conversation/ reply
terry

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
well google earth is wrong then, ;-) or the people that own the village hall are.....

just a reminder, no arrivals before 2pm as the gate will be locked until Nikki gets there... I would be happier if you try and judge your arrival after 2.30 ,,, you can always nip round to spinneys if your early, only 1/2 a mile away.

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Have a look at the Halls web site it gives the same postcode --CW48EQ;)
terry

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Would love to have joined you guys for this as it's not far from me, it looks like you are going to have a brill time, but will be in Sweden visiting my son and family.
I look forward to receiving a block of Stinking Bishop as I am sure there will be lots going spare! Have a fantastic funtastic time.

Simon and Marg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back