Rally New Meet with Meat and crazy happenings... (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Fun Continental night

New from the haganaps wild and stupid ideas collection comes a fun night for all at the Cranage Village Hall.

This is a quick in and out meet with the emphasis on having a laugh, doing some cooking and making yourself look a little on the daft side.

The long and short of this is that we have hired a hall, have hard standing along with Elsan point and water as well as some kitchen facilities tables and chairs.

Friday- is arrival day and no arrivals are allowed before 2pm making this meet a great opportunity for the workers of the world to rejoice wherever you come from and the retired generation to amble along at your own leisure. Friday evening will be nothing more than a get together in the hall with some soft music and a welcome aboard drink and chat with wine and cheese.

With the Smelliest cheese competition taking place at 10pm...
so go now funsters, find the most rancid eddable cheese you can.

Saturday- is where it’s at!!! Saturday is party day/night. With all funsters actively engaging in some special Jacobs table American Buffet get together. The theme is ICI (Indian Chinese or Italian) so even the worst cooks amongst us will be able to throw a pizza in the oven!!!. However, Nikki has now informed me that she is dragging me kicking and screaming to the continental word and wishes for even further dishes from afar.... Goulash (whatever that is) and alike from anywhere you like (no Mcdonald's please)

The night will be supplemented by some fine wine or ale of your choice that you wish to bring along and we can then get seriously down to business, I have lined up a few 1980’s game-shows along with the Motorhome Mastermind 2014 championship, which will take about 5 mins to complete, Mr & Mrs and if I can sort it out... Bullseye. There might be some karaoke, there might not, who knows, we will simply see how it goes and how involved people get and by experience this could be very involved.

Sunday morning will be strong black coffee morning in the hall and time to go off with all vans having to vacate by 3pm for insurance reasons.

The Venue will be the Cranage Village hall Cranage. Simply put it is junction 18 of the M6 and a mile down the road.

It is approximately a mile to Spinney motorhomes from the hall where there is a very large stock of both Motorhomes and accessories for you to browse. The other direction is the quaint village of Holmes Chapel where the birth of the famous Harry Styles from the famous “one direction” took place!!!

At present I have space for 25 units but sadly no RV’s due to access and space.

The cost for the weekend of fun will be £19.25 which covers Hall rental, unit price and a bit for fun nibbles. There is no electric hook up but you won’t need it for this length of time, It’s a case of Get in Get funned and get out. Payment will be via paypal or chq prepaid due to the cost of outlay of the hall and I will request payment at a later date.
So book now,
no miserable MHs allowed,

THE DATE
FRIDAY THE 10TH OCTOBER- SUNDAY THE 12TH OCTOBER
So far, those stupid enough to attend are--
1 Haganap
2 Drago65 (birthday girl on board)
3 Terry
4 Jim&Sian
5 Cliffandger
6 Mousey
7 Teddy bard
8 Movan
9 Mikmcglynn
10 Busman
11 Ralphandbev
12 Jimbohorlickswithwine
13 Ambilkate
14 Davidg58
15 Ven (birthday girl on board)
16 triclops
17 Mittymad
18 Carol
19 Les
20 Martin
21 Hilldweller
22 gloworm
23 Beerdrinker
24 taranlass
25 scammellmanswife
26 burtonbird
27 Snoozywoozy
28 sb8263

THIS MEET IS NOW FULLYBOOKED FOR THE TIME BEING. I WILL HOWEVER START A RESERVE LIST AND I MAY BE ABLE TO GET ANOTHER COUPLEOF PLACES NEARER THE TIME. I WILL BE SENDING OUT PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE 1ST SEPTEMBER SO PLENTY OF TIME TO SAVE UP !!!!!

GONNA BE A LOT OF FUN I RECKON WITH THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF NUMBERS TO OFFER THAT "PERSONAL" TOUCH

sean n maggie

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
leeds
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
sorry but just had a 21st birthday invite for this weekend, so will have to pull out.....and as its the nephews party i think we better go to it.....:(

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Fun Continental night

New from the haganaps wild and stupid ideas collection comes a fun night for all at the Cranage Village Hall.

This is a quick in and out meet with the emphasis on having a laugh, doing some cooking and making yourself look a little on the daft side.

The long and short of this is that we have hired a hall, have hard standing along with Elsan point and water as well as some kitchen facilities tables and chairs.

Friday- is arrival day and no arrivals are allowed before 2pm making this meet a great opportunity for the workers of the world to rejoice wherever you come from and the retired generation to amble along at your own leisure. Friday evening will be nothing more than a get together in the hall with some soft music and a welcome aboard drink and chat with wine and cheese.

Saturday- is where it’s at!!! Saturday is party day/night. With all funsters actively engaging in some special Jacobs table American Buffet get together. The theme is ICI (Indian Chinese or Italian) so even the worst cooks amongst us will be able to throw a pizza in the oven!!!. However, Nikki has now informed me that she is dragging me kicking and screaming to the continental word and wishes for even further dishes from afar.... Goulash (whatever that is) and alike from anywhere you like (no Mcdonald's please)

The night will be supplemented by some fine wine or ale of your choice that you wish to bring along and we can then get seriously down to business, I have lined up a few 1980’s game-shows along with the Motorhome Mastermind 2014 championship, which will take about 5 mins to complete, Mr & Mrs and if I can sort it out... Bullseye. There might be some karaoke, there might not, who knows, we will simply see how it goes and how involved people get and by experience this could be very involved.

Sunday morning will be strong black coffee morning in the hall and time to go off with all vans having to vacate by 3pm for insurance reasons.

The Venue will be the Cranage Village hall Cranage. Simply put it is junction 18 of the M6 and a mile down the road.

It is approximately a mile to Spinney motorhomes from the hall where there is a very large stock of both Motorhomes and accessories for you to browse. The other direction is the quaint village of Holmes Chapel where the birth of the famous Harry Styles from the famous “one direction” took place!!!

The cost for the weekend of fun will be £19.25 which covers Hall rental, unit price and a bit for fun nibbles. There is no electric hook up but you won’t need it for this length of time, It’s a case of Get in Get funned and get out. Payment will be via paypal or chq prepaid due to the cost of outlay of the hall and I will request payment at a later date.
So book now,

THE DATE
1 Haganap
3 Terry
4 Jim&Sian
5 Cliffandger
6 Mousey
7 Teddy bard
8 Movan
9 Mikmcglynn
10 Busman
11 Ralphandbev
12 Jimbohorlickswithwine
13 Ambilkate
14 Davidg58
16 triclops
17 Mittymad
18 Carol
19 Les
20 Martin
21 Hilldweller
22 gloworm
23 Beerdrinker
24 taranlass
25 scammellmanswife
26 burtonbird
27 Snoozywoozy
28 panda

THIS MEET IS NOW FULLYBOOKED FOR THE TIME BEING. I WILL HOWEVER START A RESERVE LIST AND I MAY BE ABLE TO GET ANOTHER COUPLEOF PLACES NEARER THE TIME. I WILL BE SENDING OUT PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE 1ST SEPTEMBER SO PLENTY OF TIME TO SAVE UP !!!!!

GONNA BE A LOT OF FUN I RECKON WITH THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF NUMBERS TO OFFER THAT "PERSONAL" TOUCH

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Ok looking at the list guY's happy to make this pay on the day.....nearly time already. ...fun fun fun. .

Please pm me if your not able to make it

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Sorry Paul can you take us of the list please :( :( :( Bills family are having a supprise Birthday party for one of Bills brothers which we have been invited to. Hope you will be able to fill our place.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Fun Continental night

So book now,

THE DATE
1 Haganap
3 Terry
4 Jim&Sian
5 Cliffandger
6 Mousey
7 Teddy bard
8 Movan
9 Mikmcglynn
10 Busman
11 Ralphandbev
12 Jimbohorlickswithwine
13 just looking
14 Davidg58
16 triclops
17 Mittymad
18 Carol
19 Les
20 Martin
21 Hilldweller
22 gloworm
23 Beerdrinker
24 taranlass
25 scammellmanswife
26 burtonbird
27 Snoozywoozy
28 panda

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
Our plans for your weekend has been cancelled is their a chance we can go on the reserve list pleaase

Dec 4, 2012
leicester
Funster No
MH
swift kontiki and vw cam
Exp
15yrs
Sorry Paul cant make this one after all as I have double booked :doh:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Fun Continental night

So book now,

THE DATE
1 Haganap
3 Terry
4 Jim&Sian
5 Cliffandger
6 Mousey
7 Teddy bard
8 Movan
9 Mikmcglynn
10 Busman
11 Ralphandbev
12 Jimbohorlickswithwine
13 just looking
14 Davidg58
16 triclops
17 Mittymad
18 Carol
19 Les
20 Martin
21 Hilldweller
22 gloworm
23 Beerdrinker
24 taranlass
25 Toledo
26 burtonbird
27 Snoozywoozy
28 panda

Just to answer a few PMs .....this meet will now be pay on arrival so no need to PayPal me money or send cheques. Nikki will take payment on the night, if you would like a 30 min slot to entertain us either budding singers poets and comedians are all welcome..

As the weather is going to hold, I can now offer a few more pitches on Grass if you would like to come and join in the fun.

Reactions: Ven
OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Fun Continental night

So book now,

THE DATE
1 Haganap
3 Terry
4 Jim&Sian
5 Cliffandger
6 Mousey
7 Teddy bard
8 Movan
9 Mikmcglynn
10 Busman
11 Ralphandbev
12 Jimbohorlickswithwine
13 just looking
14 Davidg58
16 triclops
17 Mittymad
18 Carol
19 Les
20 Martin
21 Hilldweller
22 gloworm
23 Beerdrinker
24 taranlass
25 Toledo
26 burtonbird
27 Snoozywoozy
28 panda

As the weather is going to hold, I can now offer a few more pitches on Grass if you would like to come and join in the fun.

everybody on the list should of received a pm with instructions, if not please let me know.

it reads like this

Final information...

Only a few days to go until we all get together for another fun weekend so here are the reminders.....

Please make sure you do not arrive before 2 pm on the Friday as if you do no one will be there and you will not be able to get on the car park.

Payment will be on the day on arrival and will cost £20 for a fun packed weekend.Payment will be on the day on arrival and will be£19.25 for a fun packed weekend, or if everyone pays £20 it will save us having to bring pockets full of change and the excess can be donated to pancreatic cancer research, a charity close to Nikki's heart.

Please park as directed by Nikki who will be marshaling, ably assisted by Mike & Carol. If you want to park next to someone please try to arrive together, although the car park is "cosy" so no-one will be far away.

The theme....

As I'm sure you will be aware the theme is fun....
Friday night is wine and smelly cheese night...A little get together and meet and greet a few people if this is your first time don't worry..funsters are generally friendly...

Saturday night is continental cook night....you make it we will eat it. just something simple or complicated it goes on the table for 6.47 pm. You don't have to take part but you will enjoy it more if you do.....

Then we watch the evening develop....Some old fashioned game shows and you're chance to win a car!!!! So come on down and play your cards right...

Sunday morning will see the pigs safe with no bacon rolls but croissants and coffee on offer and a quick clean up of the hall before we get on our way for 3pm

Things to do..

Spinney motorhomes is a 2 min drive so go and splash out your last 50k before its too late.

The small market town of Holmes Chapel is less than a mile in the opposite direction. Jodrell Bank Observatory is also within easy driving distance.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are no longer able to make this meet, otherwise can you let me know on this thread your ETA and we look forward to seeing you on 10 October.

the entrance to the village hall is easy to miss. Make sure that if you are coming out of Holmes Chapel you keep your eyes peeled for the fun banner on the left. The best way is via junction 18 from the M6 in to Holmes chapel and turn left at the mini roundabout of which there are 2 together.

From the North via the a 50 through Knutsford is best.

I AM LOOKING FOR ENTERTAINERS FOR SATURDAY NIGHT I HAVE SOME LINED UP IF YOU WOULD LIKE A LITTLE SLOT TO SING A SONG, SAY A POEM OR TELL A JOKE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ON THE FRIDAY....

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
MOAN>

WENT TO THE CHEESE SHOP IN LINCOLN TO BUY A

CR****** GE***** de B***** Cheese

BUT SOME RAT WITH A YELLOW BADGE ON HAD PURCHASED ALL THEY HAD.

WHOEVER YOU ARE YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
MOAN>

WENT TO THE CHEESE SHOP IN LINCOLN TO BUY A

CR****** GE***** de B***** Cheese

BUT SOME RAT WITH A YELLOW BADGE ON HAD PURCHASED ALL THEY HAD.

WHOEVER YOU ARE YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
Wasn't Me :(

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Hi Paul, put us down for this meet please.
Any idea who is cooking what for Saturday, don't want to end up all doing the same thing.
Dave and Sandra.

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Just a quick question - what size of portion are we expected to cook?? Enough for 4 / 8 / 12 ?? I need to know how much to bring, and don't want to look stingy if I cook for 4 :whatthe:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Well I've only got one tagine so can only cook what will fit into it would think that would be about four portions. It always amazes me how things at there meets just work, really looking forward to it. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back