buckby

Free Member
Sep 6, 2013
nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
We have finally bit the bullet and bought a new mattress after reading on the forum various threads regarding mattress toppers etc we decided to buy a custom made sprung mattress.
I found northwestcaravanbedding2012 on ebay and paid £299 it has only took 7 days including the weekend to arrive and it looks fantastic can't wait to try it out next week in Cornwall I would recommend Charlotte at north west caravan bedding she has been super helpful if anybody wants to buy used Autotrail D shape mattress let me know

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Our bed is 5ft wide by 6'5". Standard Queen size. Our original mattress is only a couple of years old and hardly used, but we are changing it for the mattress on our bed at home when we move. We only bought it last year from M&S and Mrs A paid an awful lot of money for it.
Allan, I see you have a Safari Trek, is your mattress the same size?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
We have finally bit the bullet and bought a new mattress after reading on the forum various threads regarding mattress toppers etc we decided to buy a custom made sprung mattress.
I found northwestcaravanbedding2012 on ebay and paid £299 it has only took 7 days including the weekend to arrive and it looks fantastic can't wait to try it out next week in Cornwall I would recommend Charlotte at north west caravan bedding she has been super helpful if anybody wants to buy used Autotrail D shape mattress let me know
Hi we are looking to change ares to a sprung mattress for more comfort what's the sort or of thickness do they go down to as we have a electric drop down bed! And are restricted on thickness !

OP
OP
buckby

buckby

Free Member
Sep 6, 2013
nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
It is quite thick at 150mm I don't know whether they do thinner ones worth asking Charlotte hope this helps
Kev

TrickyDicky123

Free Member
Oct 19, 2016
Brighton
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
17 years
Do you have a contact number for her please? I cannot seem to find any way of calling them
Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I have a reasonable mattress on the Hymer twin beds,but the DAMN cupboard keeps smacking me,on the head, in the night when I sit up to go somewhere, A thicker mattress would stop that as my head would be jammed own on the bed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back