New LPG adaptor (1 Viewer)

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
exactly correct , the buildings you see are the workshops , the blank square behind them is the football stadium
as you have a map , what's your problem ?

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Lebesset, thanks for that, over the past couple of years I have been building this map and slowly getting comfirmation of exact co-ords from posters or Google maps sat view. The Barajas one has been bugging me for some time, its been listed on Repsol and another Autogas site but the co-ords listed put it next to the terminal 2 carpark.

Where I put it was a best guess :Smile: as the map is open for public view I hate giving people duff info.

Olley

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
well ,it IS right beside terminal 2 parking eg what looks like lots of sheds by the roundabout outside the service station [ I think it is owned by the taxi co-op ] is actually the sunshelters for the taxi's waiting for a terminal 2 fare , and I think that the parking with small bushes is staff parking

if you go back to the main road from the service station you will see a lot of cars parked on the corner , and that is a car hire depot , Avis if I remember correctly

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Lebesset, if you go over to the Airport and centre on the building marked "Aeropuerto T1 T2 T3, under that is the Av De La Hispanidad, to the left is a large empty carpark with what looks like a pile of building materials in it, and that's where the Repsol co-ords put the station.

This whole area is in google "street view" and I recently spent some time trawling around the area trying to find it. Unfortunately where I put it is one of the few roads not on "Street view" so its nice to know I got it right. ::bigsmile:

Olley

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
well , all you have to do now is go and pay a visit !
at a guess , with your new euronozzle adaptor :Sad:

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
btw , lleida closed a couple of years ago ; you wouldn't have got in there anyway

and one I didn't recognise , cooperativa de taxi ...at zaragoza ....pump is still there but they don't sell lpg any more , all the taxi's have gone diesel

and the factories at benavente and albacete have both closed , and their pumps with them ...I was told a pump was being installed elsewhere in albacete , but don't know where

Last edited:
OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Lebesset, I will remove them from the map. :Smile:

Olley

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
have you had a look here ?

Spainautogas

they seem to be adding the new ones which are now allowed at orthodox filling stations as long as they are out of town
unfortunately they don't seem to delete the ones that have gone out of business! a filling station for lpg only is hardly a big earner so they are the ones that are closing

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back