New life in the sun - channel 4 - St Antonin - Noble - Val (1 Viewer)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Has anyone been watching the channel 4 series - a new life in the sun.

We've been binge watching the latest series. There is one couple with a BnB in St Antonin Noble Val who also run a vegan cookery school.
I am a confirmed meat eater but must admit some of the food looks fantastic, so much so that we have been in touch with them and are hoping to visit this year and partake in a lesson.

We did a search on P4N and found they actually have an aire in the village. Has anyone used the aire in the village? The village itself looks beautiful as does the surrounding area. It also looks like a busy outdoor pursuit area as well.

If you search for Le Cheval Blanc St Antonin Noble Val you can see their info.

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
I've used the aire albeit a few years ago (possibly 4 years*). I met a british couple who were parked up in their Bimobil. They had bought the old slaughterhouse in the middle of town and were staying on the aire during the renovation. There is a supermarket on the opposite side of the river and one at the very top of town. Fuel but no GPL. It's a quiet but interesting place. Kayaking schools/rental on the river.

I also met another couple on the aire who were members of Facts. They toured the area looking for antiques to take home and resell.

*Edit - it was 2014 I stayed at the aire. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2019
Perthshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
I can certainly recommend visiting there and the surrounding area. It is a beautiful historic town with narrow streets, timber framed houses, well worth the visit.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Has anyone been watching the channel 4 series - a new life in the sun.

We've been binge watching the latest series. There is one couple with a BnB in St Antonin Noble Val who also run a vegan cookery school.
I am a confirmed meat eater but must admit some of the food looks fantastic, so much so that we have been in touch with them and are hoping to visit this year and partake in a lesson.

We did a search on P4N and found they actually have an aire in the village. Has anyone used the aire in the village? The village itself looks beautiful as does the surrounding area. It also looks like a busy outdoor pursuit area as well.

If you search for Le Cheval Blanc St Antonin Noble Val you can see their info.
Her food really did look tasty,,best looking vegan food i have seen and they seem a lovely couple..BUSBY.

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Yes we’ve used the Aire a few times, a couple of years ago when the Tour du France came through, Lady Gendarmerie kept coming around say no camping to people with chairs out and made you park close to each other and then again I think last year, very nice old town .
Aire is free and had free water.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back