C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
From 'British Dealer News'
A bit more like it and a good option for the back of the van

SAY HELLO TO ZEEHO​

UK​

17/12/2020

Chinese motorcycle manufacturer CFMoto’s separately branded electric vehicle division Zeeho has just launched a debut Cyber Concept model.
This 10kW scooter was unveiled by CFMoto chief executive Lai Minjie on 8 December. The Zeeho Cyber Concept features acceleration to 30mph in less than three seconds, top speed of about 70mph and a range of more than 80 miles.
It has Pirelli tyres, Brembo brakes and Bosch-powered stability control, which is managed via Zeeho’s own Just Ride system with a choice of Eco, Street and Sport modes.
1608291021990.png
1220x812%20%281%29.jpg

The battery management system, developed in-house, has a 2500-cycle lifespan, or eight years and up to 180,000 miles, combined with an operating temperature range of -20C to 55C. Range anxiety is resolved with fast-charging that allows for 80% to be recharged in half an hour.
Commenting on the launch, CFMoto UK managing director Freddie Hinkley said: “The new Zeeho brand and Cyber Concept scooter reflect the exciting future ambitions for CFMoto. We expect to see this develop into models that will be available in the UK in the near future.”

Jan 27, 2018
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
CFMoto is a brand to watch out for. Remember when those of a certain age said " Japanese bikes will never be any good " !

OP
OP
Jaws

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
CFMoto is a brand to watch out for. Remember when those of a certain age said " Japanese bikes will never be any good " !
Oly said by those who did not have to actually work on their pile of rusty oily brit sh!t :)
I got a 'rice burner' as soon as I could !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back