New kid on the block. (1 Viewer)

Dec 20, 2019
Ormskirk/Burscough
Funster No
MH
A Class-Dethless
Exp
Hi to you all.
I reside on the Isle of Wight and have the fun of driving my MH all the way to Kirkham.(nr Blackpool) on Xmas Eve.My plan is to park up for the night around North of Birmingham, can you suggest any pubs please. I can go off grid. I am a newbie to you're website and also new to the MH game too. Thankyou Phil Wheddon.

Dantheman

Free Member
Dec 17, 2019
Funster No
MH
Chausson I'm.
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hey Phil welcome ...not my area so not sure on best spots sorry but just saying hi and welcome to the site I am also pretty new but everyone in here is amazing I'm sure you will get your questions answered very soon. All the best mate

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
animated welcome group purple.gif

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome! If you want other options for places to stop search on the play store on your phone/tablet for "all motorhome parkings". You need to pay about £5 for the full version but this will show you places you can stop over. There are other similar apps but this one is what we usually use. It will be invaluable if you venture over to France or places beyond. :)

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi & Welcome Phil, from another ex islander , live there 73 years , just moved to Cornwall , sorry cant help with places to stay .
Terry

OP
OP
EX2RGJ
Dec 20, 2019
Ormskirk/Burscough
Funster No
MH
A Class-Dethless
Exp
Hey Phil welcome ...not my area so not sure on best spots sorry but just saying hi and welcome to the site I am also pretty new but everyone in here is amazing I'm sure you will get your questions answered very soon. All the best mate

Hi DantheMan. Thanks for the nice welcome. Have a blissful festive season.

OP
OP
EX2RGJ
Dec 20, 2019
Ormskirk/Burscough
Funster No
MH
A Class-Dethless
Exp
Welcome! If you want other options for places to stop search on the play store on your phone/tablet for "all motorhome parkings". You need to pay about £5 for the full version but this will show you places you can stop over. There are other similar apps but this one is what we usually use. It will be invaluable if you venture over to France or places beyond. :)

Hi DBK.
Thankyou. The information is greatly appreciated.
Merry Christmas.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBK
OP
OP
EX2RGJ
Dec 20, 2019
Ormskirk/Burscough
Funster No
MH
A Class-Dethless
Exp
Hi & Welcome Phil, from another ex islander , live there 73 years , just moved to Cornwall , sorry cant help with places to stay .
Terry

Hi Terry.
The Island is still the same, crime has gone up and many houses too, i live in East Cowes but work on the Mainland. Its time for me to move on!
Corenwall is an awesome move
Thanks for the welcome.
Merry Christmas.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
:hiya:
My go to app is Search for Sites.
This is a link to their web page
<Broken link removed>

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Terry.
The Island is still the same, crime has gone up and many houses too, i live in East Cowes but work on the Mainland. Its time for me to move on!
Corenwall is an awesome move
Thanks for the welcome.
Merry Christmas.
Hi Phil,
Like you I worked on the mainland for my last 16 years of working life , been retired 10 years now & lived at Carisbrooke , moved to Cornwall to be with family & our 2 granddaughters , only been here 4 months .
I suggest you pay your subs , it will be best £15 you've spent in a long time well worth it.
Terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back