New joiners - Q for Jim really (1 Viewer)

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
This forum seems to have a lot of new joiners - good, it seems popular.

I just wonder how many stay the course?

It would seem that if 100% did we would have difficulty posting.

Jim's comment please - when he has recovered from launching the Magazine and the NEC

Geoff

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
I'm currently giving Jim & Sian a hand on the NEC stand, pushing the magazine launch. Amongst the many who have shown an interest there is a surprising number who admit to having read the forum - so they must at least have registered - but aren't currently subscribers and can't remember usernames and passwords. It's virtually impossible to give reminders so it's been suggested that they simply register again. Hopefully we also get a proportion to become full members too.

Perhaps it's events like these, as well as the Warner Shows where we have a stand, that causes a surge in new members? From time to time I've noticed, too, that there seems tro be "batches" of new member posts, although that may be down to our friendly Funsters doing Welcome posts in batches of course.

kevenh

Free Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thatcham
Funster No
MH
Compass C-Class
Exp
I'm a Progressing Newbie
can't remember usernames and passwords. It's virtually impossible to give reminders so it's been suggested that they simply register again.
But you can use an email address and "forgotten password" links :eek:

Dec 31, 2010
Sunny South Shields
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin i7900
Exp
Since 2010
What astonishes me is the members that suddenly post after being members for 8yrs...?

That is exactly my profile Garry I joined in 2010 and I bet I have posted more in the last 2 years than in all the previous.

Simply because I am now retired and have more time to spend on the forum and attending rallies and spend more time given my fellow funsters my worldly knowledge or not!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
N
Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
That is exactly my profile Garry I joined in 2010 and I bet I have posted more in the last 2 years than in all the previous.

Simply because I am now retired and have more time to spend on the forum and attending rallies and spend more time given my fellow funsters my worldly knowledge or not!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now I know what I am missing not going to Rallies or Meets:LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back