Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Hello everybody from a scorching Wales (and how often do you hear that?). Mrs BB and me have been motorhoming for some time. Currently on our sixth van an Autocruise Rhythm we are planning on retiring for the third time in a couple of years and will spend most of our time 'away' once we are finally workless!

OP
OP
Bertie Bassett

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Oh yes indeedy! Plus the blue round ones!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Hi Bertie and welcome to the Fun!(y) (My favourites are the round coconut ones with licquorice centres!(y))

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Hi Bertie, welcome to MHfun......I'd wave the "welcome Funster flag" but it was taken away:crying:please Jim, can we have it back, it was great to welcome new funsters.

When I saw your thread title "new joiner" I thought great, someone to put new shelves up for me:wink: but welcome just the same from a hot and sunny south of Scotland::bigsmile:
Oh and the sandwich ones for me too.....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
Hi & welcome Bertie. I can't get enough of the coconut ones. Do hope you stock the van up. Just in case of meeting all the above funsters with their cravings. Coconut, coconut, coconut. (so you remember) (y)(y)(y)(y)

OP
OP
Bertie Bassett

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Hi Bertie, welcome to MHfun......I'd wave the "welcome Funster flag" but it was taken away:crying:please Jim, can we have it back, it was great to welcome new funsters.

When I saw your thread title "new joiner" I thought great, someone to put new shelves up for me:wink: but welcome just the same from a hot and sunny south of Scotland::bigsmile:
Oh and the sandwich ones for me too.....

See my post #16 for the awful truth!

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
:)Retiring for the 3rd time? Must be a story there somewhere, phrehaps some day you will share. Welcome :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back