• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD NEW in box HardnutZ Mountain Bike Helmet MTB 108. Size M, 54 - 58 cm (1 Viewer)

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
For Sale.

Boxed,New & unused.

SizeMedium; 54 – 58cm

( TOO small for my head.... no comments on that please!!!! :) )

Excellent quality Cycle helmet made of tough ABS outer shell and impact absorbing EPS inner liner. Hi Viz reflector stripes when light hits the helmet.

RRP is between £35 and £45....

Grab a bargain. £15 collected or £20 posted UK mainland.

Technical Helmet Features:
19 panels of coloured coded reflective 3M Scotch-lite Lightweight, in-mould construction. PC outer shell with high density impact-absorbing inner EPS. Sleek, aerodynamic styling. 360 degree ventilation through 23 vents to help keep your head cool. Pro Design Visor Advanced Rear Retention Adjustable Fit System to ensure a proper and comfortable fit. Simple to adjust chin strap.Double thickness strapping to prevent slipping Heat sealed removable, washable interior pads : Medium (54-58cms), Tested and certified to CE EN-1078 and CPSC

H5.png
H6.png
H4.png

GrahamD

Free Member
Oct 30, 2016
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2016
Hi Phil
I would like it for my wife please. I will send you my details in a message.
Thanks
Graham

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back