new help me (1 Viewer)

B

bex 29303

Deleted User
Hi I have just bought a brandnew camper over the summer holidays and have used the camper 4-5 times now loving it but its still new to me all this campervanning stuff and so i was looking for somewhere 2 go this xmas and was thinking maybe austria as i live in europe anyway when i put in camping at xmas in goggle it came up with this site which i thought might be worth a look at but now i am here what do i do where do i go is they a sertain room to chat some 1 point me in the right direction please bex x

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
There will be someone from europe in the chat room this evening during the quiz you could ask,
Give it a try, starts around 8pm GMT.

Good luck

Boo

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
Hi I have just bought a brandnew camper over the summer holidays and have used the camper 4-5 times now loving it but its still new to me all this campervanning stuff and so i was looking for somewhere 2 go this xmas and was thinking maybe austria as i live in europe anyway when i put in camping at xmas in goggle it came up with this site which i thought might be worth a look at but now i am here what do i do where do i go is they a sertain room to chat some 1 point me in the right direction please bex x

Hi don,t know were you are in Europe but i am in Spain and go down south at Christmas the English Christmas that is but come back for the Spanish Christmas on the 3 kings. kenspain:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

twooks

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
don't mean to be picky you lot - but the UK IS in Europe you know :Doh:

enjoy your van Bex and a hearty welcome from a fellow European :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.