New french Environment Stickers (1 Viewer)

Feb 13, 2013
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Rapido 881F
Exp
Since 2015
I have read a few threads about the new environmental regs for Paris and Grenoble and thought I would apply for a sticker, we may end up in Grenoble in March, but was a little concerned given the issues people have had. So jumped in tonight and am now 4.8 euro lighter! I used the simulation first and used my registration document to complete as much of the form as I could.

Now here's the thing, on the simulation tab of the French web site a private car is categorized as class M1. My registration document has a vehicle category of M1 for the motorhome so as far as I am concerned I have entered the vehicle as a private car. Filled everything else I could (not the CO2 value) as it is not mandatory and not on the reg document, scanned the second page of the reg document, reduced the size of the scanned JPG file to 200k and all accepted! If needed I do have all the certificates of conformity but sometimes less is more as they say.

So now we will wait and see what happens! I'll keep you posted on progress.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Tried it but NO, IT doesn't work for me. See my troubles above. did the same but it wouldn't let me past Go.

MHdreaming

Free Member
May 19, 2014
SouthEast UK
Funster No
GWAYGWAY

I have spent a while this afternoon applying for one of these stickers too

I did eventually get the website to accept my application and it e-mailed me a receipt with my Reg number and a transaction reference number

I picked “Private Car” from the drop down menu I don’t think it’s at all clear what category you need as it says Light commercials (>3.5t) and Truck(>3.5t) yet elsewhere there is a table that shows a category of Light Utility Vehicles :h:.5t

Reading through your post I think you are almost there, only a couple of things I can think of suggesting

Have you checked the size of the jpeg file you are trying to upload they have a 200kb limit I think?

I scanned my V5 page 2 with an HP scanner using the HP software. I scanned it as a picture changed the settings to…. save as a document in png format and in black and white not colour. This gave me a file of only 52kb

Only other suggestion I can think of, you could try deleting your cookies closing your browser and restarting your computer could possibly be hanging on one of your previous failed attempts

There is another thread on this subject here

http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/paris-vehicle-anti-pollution-stickers-critair.146026/

Good Luck

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
clanjones
Feb 13, 2013
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Rapido 881F
Exp
Since 2015
As @MHdreaming says either file type or file size I think unless you haven't completed a mandatory field, those with an *. I use an Epson scanner which saves scanned documents as a JPG which is acceptable to the site but the file was slightly too large.

I reduce JPG file sizes by using a piece of software from Panasonic which was supplied with my camera which allows you to reduce files to a specific size. If you have a digital camera, some form of software should come with it to allow you to do this.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back