Rally Chat New Forrest 2021 Quiz night (1 Viewer)

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Hello all attendees I have an idea for a socially distanced quiz night for those attending who would want to take part.....PM me a question with the answer please and I will compile a quiz night for the Friday or Saturday of the event. There is NO compulsion to take part and I would ask that an entry fee of £1 per person teams of six maximum to keep the social distancing rules for covid, no phones please or cheating! The entry fees will be divided up for 1st ,2nd and 3rd with a special prize for last place! I need your questions in by 14th May as I will have to arrange for copies etc You will all be guaranteed of at least one right! Questions along the lines of * What was my mothers maiden name or what was my first pet called?* will be discounted! Any subject from the trivial pursuits game is along the right lines. I need at least 30 questions to make it a event. Thanks AC/DC

OP
OP
The Coops

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Thanks can you post it on the main site as I appear to have been diverted to a side forum!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
The Coops

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
It depends on your education, Forrest Gump or Sherwood! Point taken auto correct to blame anyway forward the question!!!!x

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back