New Forest Showground Camping Offer 17-24 May 2021 * Early booking discount code now ended * (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
******* Only 5 days left to book with the discount code! :active: *******

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
****** Just 4 days left to book with the discount code! ******

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
*** 2 days left to book at discounted rate ***

Apr 30, 2021
Funster No
MH
Transit Coachmen
Please can you send discount code to me would be good to get out again for a few days.
Many thanks

Looking forward to meeting a group of happy campers again.

Reactions: Ven
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Please can you send discount code to me would be good to get out again for a few days.
Many thanks

Looking forward to meeting a group of happy campers again.
Hi & welcome! :hi: You do need to be a paid subscription member Link Removed for Fun discount codes then I can message you with the code.

Apr 30, 2021
Funster No
MH
Transit Coachmen
Hi Wombles

Many thanks many thanks for your reply, I have now paid subscription please can you send code.

Regards Alan

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi Wombles

Many thanks many thanks for your reply, I have now paid subscription please can you send code.

Regards Alan
Yay! (y) PM sent now - click on the envelope in the blue bar at the top of this web page :)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Bump - in case anyone interested hasn't spotted that the discount for this one ends at midnight tomorrow :active:

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Last chance to book at discounted rate - discount ends at midnight tonight!

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
What a lovely lot of Funsters & RVOC members we have coming along to this one! :hi5: Not long to go now :Grin: & look forward to seeing some of you the week before at Norden Farm as well. Now if we could just book a bit of sunshine :sun: like last year then it would be perfect!

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
What a lovely lot of Funsters & RVOC members we have coming along to this one! :hi5: Not long to go now :Grin: & look forward to seeing some of you the week before at Norden Farm as well. Now if we could just book a bit of sunshine :sun: like last year then it would be perfect!
I'm sure you promised wall to wall sunshine or beers all round at the start of all this. :giggler:

Fifiwi

Free Member
Nov 10, 2015
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Hi, Wombles. We're booked for the New Forest show, Fri, Sat and Sun nights. At the suggestion of Gertee, please could we be pitched in the Fun section. Please ignore any request by Gertee to be far away from us, she doesn't mean it, really! :cool: Our names are Fiona and Andrew. Many Thanks.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Not long to go now - had a few enquiries about arrival times so please see below;
From Monday 17th May normally from 12pm but Funsters & RVOC members can arrive from 10am to avoid the queues (y) then Tue - Wed - Thur - Fri and Sat from 9am until 6pm. If you are planning to arrive outside of these times, you must arrange this with Apple Tree Exhibitions on 01805 603943.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi, Wombles. We're booked for the New Forest show, Fri, Sat and Sun nights. At the suggestion of Gertee, please could we be pitched in the Fun section. Please ignore any request by Gertee to be far away from us, she doesn't mean it, really! :cool: Our names are Fiona and Andrew. Many Thanks.
Have added you now (y) on first post here https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...early-booking-discount-code-now-ended.228265/ - look forward to seeing you all :)
Some arrival info. sent to everyone on the list:
For those booked from Monday you should definitely be in the Fun area & whilst general campers can only arrive from midday we are welcome from 10am to beat the queues - please let them know you are Funsters on arrival. If arriving other days (9am-6pm) they will do their best to get you in the Fun area too so please do ask but this is not guaranteed. Whatever day you arrive if you are bringing a generator or will need to run your engine to charge batteries please point this out to Appletree staff so they can park you over to one side so as not to disturb others.

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
Any idea how early we are allowed to escape on the final Monday? I'll either have to make a swift exit, or disappear on the Sunday.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back