New Forest Showground Camping Offer 17-24 May 2021 * Early booking discount code now ended * (3 Viewers)

Oct 25, 2015
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4t
Exp
Since 2016
Booked for 5 nights, arriving on the Wednesday all things considered

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Sorry arriving late Thursday around 20,00hrs
Arrivals on Thursday are from 9am until 6pm. If you are planning to arrive outside of these times you must arrange this with Apple Tree Exhibitions on 01805 603943.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
********************************************************************************************************************************
Getting lots of enquiries trying to check if the New Forest & some of the other Appletree Exhibitions Shows will go ahead - from the headlines it does look positive for camping but now having looked at the document https://assets.publishing.service.g...le/963491/COVID-19_Response_-_Spring_2021.pdf it may be that Appletree opt to postpone the early ones so that the Show part can also go ahead. We should know more in the next few days but be assured that if it is postponed & the new dates don't suit you then we understand that all monies paid will be refunded - that aspect has already been confirmed by the organisers.

********************************************************************************************************************************

Jan 24, 2015
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Still learning 😊
You beat me to it Blossom
Glad someone else is thinking the same. Been double checking the link for 10 minutes to make sure I was looking at it right as it doesn’t mention a change. 😊

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Clashes with Emmit new Topsham meet then. Wonder if they will let us transfer the booking to Stratford Wombles ?
Actually I doubt it as the Stratford one is much dearer, so that wouldn’t be fair.

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Hi Wombles have the dates now changed for this event as when I click on the link in the first post the dates there are 21 - 23 May.
You beat me to it Blossom
Clashes with Emmit new Topsham meet then. Wonder if they will let us transfer the booking to Stratford Wombles ?
Hi All - yes the dates have had to be changed to 17-24 May - you beat me to it as had to sort our food shopping before posting! I will post all details & alert everyone after lunch at latest.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Aly1 Indy259 SexyThexy Driventemple newfpark Ukbandit Cal54 MarSha icantremember Floydster CherryPirate terryway Chocy boy gozomike Emmit Petehvan JillD John W Wendo55 Blossom Ginster Michael Gaylor Bessie600 Bob Worsley Itsmcb Sprocket779 Terry Sweet retiringjoyce Dinosaur Stumpie csd4t AC/DC Kit44 Willieboy Hammie Sez Lez Centurian Nomascookies ChrissyW Gents Grimsbygranny carolyn Kannon Fodda Ejaydee meanders AvalonAdventur cliffandger jonsea Wissel petenshirley OG1 quickweh Hils and Glenns Ditcha Mike Warland JockandRita spongebob DaveBUK Targetpaster Neilfg Leltel Steve Fun Red Sonja tel1965 Melian Psychibird Sheddy

Hi Everyone :hi: - heard back from Appletree Exhibitions this morning that the dates for this New Forest Show have had to be moved to 21-23 May this summer with up to 7 nights camping possible from Monday 17th May. Hopefully this will make it much more likely that the Show part might be able to go ahead so more to enjoy as well as giving certainty about the camping. Going out & about all the local attractions are more likely to open & running too.
There is no increase in costs and the discount code still applies - you will all be sent an email to offer you a refund or to move your payment across to these May dates.
Although this clashes date wise with both the Exeter & Bring & Buy camping there should still be plenty of Funsters to attend all & we are fortunate to have, albeit it may be a difficult choice, to have multiple good value options at a time of year when campsites will be very busy & much more expensive.
Please can you let us know what you decide to do once contacted by Appletree & you have your booking sorted so I can amend the list on the first post. Hope many of you will still choose this New Forest one but will understand if the other options suit your plans better.

Last edited:

Ukbandit

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 8, 2014
Barnsley, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
Since 2012
I have cancelled my attendance to this rally as it now coincides with the Bring & Buy which we are booked on. Thanks.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I have cancelled my attendance to this rally as it now coincides with the Bring & Buy which we are booked on. Thanks.
Unfortunately, we've had to make the same decision, and have just this minute been in touch with Sara at Appletree to cancel. Sorry. 😕

Jock & Rita.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back