New File Added: Wifi Hotspots France (1 Viewer)

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
Downloads: A new file has been added by sinbad1:

Link Removed

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Great download, thanks for adding it:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

sinbad1

Deleted User
There do seem to be several posts on internet problems in France thought they may help someone.

Quite surprised to see there are so many wifi hotspots, maybe the dongle is redundant::bigsmile:

regards

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
There do seem to be several posts on internet problems in France thought they may help someone.
Quite surprised to see there are so many wifi hotspots, maybe the dongle is redundant::bigsmile:
regards

Just wish i could open the flippin' thing!:cry:
My initial excitment has been drowned by the fact that this poxy Windows '97 box at work wont open it! Just have to wait till I can fire up Vista at home!:Cool:

OP
OP
S

sinbad1

Deleted User
Just wish i could open the flippin' thing!:cry:
My initial excitment has been drowned by the fact that this poxy Windows '97 box at work wont open it! Just have to wait till I can fire up Vista at home!:Cool:

win 97 :Eeek:

Not sure what format 97 uses

You could try here see if that helps

OP
OP
S

sinbad1

Deleted User
::bigsmile:
:RollEyes: I got REAL excited until I found out it was for TOM TOM. :Doh: :Blush: My 1996 Map book won't interpret those ov2 and kmz file extensions. :ROFLMAO:

Link Removed

print it off and stick it in your old map book:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: please be aware that this map is not waterproof, would advise covering with cling film ::bigsmile:

Last edited by a moderator:

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
presuming you are a member of FON or a BTsubscriber there is a huge selection of free wifi spots in the uk

the advent of free wifi by McDo in france is improving the situation there .....not a lot of FON members ......the other fast food outlets are rapidly following suit , Quick and KFC for example

and they normally have nice car parks !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back