New File Added: Rally Marshals Handbook (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Downloads: A new file has been added by Jim:

Rally Marshals Handbook

This Handbook is intended to act as both a guide and a reminder to rally marshals and also to keep you up to date with a few simple rally rules.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
This has been downloaded 30 times already. That's encouraging, imagine if we had thirty people organising a couple of small rallies a year in their area, :Cool::thumb:

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Does it cover getting plastered while on duty Jim? :Blush:::bigsmile::winky::RollEyes:

Thinking of Carmarthen... :Blush::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
This has been downloaded 30 times already. That's encouraging, imagine if we had thirty people organising a couple of small rallies a year in their area, :Cool::thumb:

Excellent guide Jim.. :thumb:

where do I send the invoice for ink and paper.. :roflmto:

I think I asked before about this.. an official Fun leaflet to show prospective farmers/land owners when we first approach them for permission to rally ?

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
ok.. Had a read and found it nice clear and simple..

The missing part ( for me). I go and see farmer Jones ref a Rally, will he not want to see some paperwork of some description.. Maybe adding the info on what is legally required will be helpful and either a copy included to the manual or a seperate download... I would assume there is something like a rally excemption plus some form of insurance certificate... ?

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Excellent guide Jim.. :thumb:

where do I send the invoice for ink and paper.. :roflmto:

I think I asked before about this.. an official Fun leaflet to show prospective farmers/land owners when we first approach them for permission to rally ?

ok.. Had a read and found it nice clear and simple..

The missing part ( for me). I go and see farmer Jones ref a Rally, will he not want to see some paperwork of some description.. Maybe adding the info on what is legally required will be helpful and either a copy included to the manual or a seperate download... I would assume there is something like a rally excemption plus some form of insurance certificate... ?

Thanks for the feedback. Yes I do have a sheet for that, it explains our exemption and gives our insurance details. I'll upload it today and add it to the handbook:thumb:

Oct 22, 2012
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T590
Exp
Well done Jim.

Hope this will encourage some of us to make the effort to support your earlier posts re local rally's.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It's now been downloaded 96 times::bigsmile::thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
It's now been downloaded 96 times::bigsmile::thumb:

dont get excited Jim. It just means that 96 funsters have read it and will now be telling me to tie my hair back and keep Tara out the Bacon troff when cookling :Doh::Cool:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
When organising a rally sometimes (but not always) the rally marshal/organiser will get either a discounted or free pitch or something else.

As an example, Waldegraves have offered us a large marquee free of charge for the winter meet if we do it this year as the location of our motorhomes will be in a different place and on hardstanding due to changes on their site.

For my birthday meet not only did they discount the pitches, they didnt charge for dogs and they discounted the optional sunday lunch.

We do of course check every pitch and ensure they are left as clean and tidy as when we arrived and will pick up any dogpoo we happen across on the rare occasions this happens

So remember to ask about different types of discounts as you can get more than one.

Hope this is useful

Last edited:

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Did the Exemption Certificate get uploaded? Would be useful to show land owners if asked.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I have hit the down load button 95 times Jim and I still cant find it:Eeek:

97 times now it just disappears but not to worry I have a cadet manual on organising a weekend camp cant be much of a difference:ROFLMAO:
burger it some on send me the word or pdf
ore be prepared to be marched every where:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
The exemption certificate Jim emailed though to the landowner the only time we was asked for it. :) Bob.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back