new downloadable PDF for Village Etape (1 Viewer)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
VILLAGE ETAPE GUIDE

Village Etapes are small French villages of less than 5,000 inhabitants that strive to maintain their character as well as offering a range of services to travellers en route. The association has just published its free guide of 70 of these villages that have a motorhome service area & parking close to the village. This free guide can be downloaded in PDF format from:

www.village-etape.fr/boutique/

(article copied from motorhomingfrance.co.uk - well worth getting on their mailing list for useful tips/information in France)

Sep 20, 2015
Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 79R
Exp
since 2014
VILLAGE ETAPE GUIDE

Village Etapes are small French villages of less than 5,000 inhabitants that strive to maintain their character as well as offering a range of services to travellers en route. The association has just published its free guide of 70 of these villages that have a motorhome service area & parking close to the village. This free guide can be downloaded in PDF format from:

www.village-etape.fr/boutique/

(article copied from motorhomingfrance.co.uk - well worth getting on their mailing list for useful tips/information in France)
Well spotted, I missed it when I read today's newsletter from motorhomingfrance.

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I tried to download but had to fill a form in and no choice for UK in drop down list.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
We stayed at a couple last time we were away, will be downloading the app

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Yeah cheers, ordered.
On my phone it came up in French but a translate button came up at the bottom and it was then in English (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back