Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I'm not happy with our classified setup, so I've decided that the KISS system will serve us much better and I've bought he classifieds into the forums.

You'll find the classified forums at the bottom of the home page Motorhomes and General Classifieds

When you post you are forced to choose a thread title. For Sale - Sold - Wanted

You will be able to edit your thread indefinitely to mark it sold, or change the description or reduce the price, You will also be able to delete it if you wish.

The adverts will be seen buy everyone, but only subscribers can place adverts. No charges, private sales only (y) Thanks http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/categories/motorhomefun-classifieds.297/

Last edited:

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Perfect timing Jim as we are selling the van. We put it in classified last night, should we list it again under for sale?

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Perfect timing Jim as we are selling the van. We put it in classified last night, should we list it again under for sale?

I would, I won't be closing that section just yet but it will get far more exposure within the forum I think (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
How do I do that ? Create new thread and cut and paste from classified? Will that take the pics over too?

I'll have a play, hopefully I won't break anything:Eeek:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
How do I do that ? Create new thread and cut and paste from classified? Will that take the pics over too?

I'll have a play, hopefully I won't break anything:Eeek:

Yes just start a new thread in the Motorhome Classified Forum, description, photos and price. (y)

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Really easy to use Jim, well done and thank you. If I can do it it must be fool proof!

Does the edit function stay open unlike normal posts?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Parcverger

Funster - Campsite Owner
Aug 13, 2007
Parc Verger - Limousin
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
8 years
More thanks here, Jim, the change is good news for us too. We've recently given away the last of our MotorhomeFun advertising cards, so if you can send some more via any Funster coming here we'd happily continue to pass them on.
Bob

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back