New cat, hope it likes fulltiming (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
A dog is a Macho thing, you can't be Macho with a cat, you just look daft walking it on a lead, but a Rotty or Staffy real men's dogs, you can walk down the street and people look at you with respect, nobody's going to argue with you! :RollEyes:

And of course once its trained you have something in your household that takes notice of you, unlike the kids and wife. ::bigsmile: No good saying "Heel" to a cat it just opens one eye, thinks bugger off, and goes back to sleep. ::bigsmile:

Me? I chill out with a cider, with the cat on my lap, being Macho is just toooo much hard work. ::bigsmile:

Ian

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gromett
Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
A dog is a Macho thing, you can't be Macho with a cat, you just look daft walking it on a lead, but a Rotty or Staffy real men's dogs, you can walk down the street and people look at you with respect, nobody's going to argue with you! :RollEyes:

And of course once its trained you have something in your household that takes notice of you, unlike the kids and wife. ::bigsmile: No good saying "Heel" to a cat it just opens one eye, thinks bugger off, and goes back to sleep. ::bigsmile:

Me? I chill out with a cider, with the cat on my lap, being Macho is just toooo much hard work. ::bigsmile:

Ian
I am with you there:thumb:. Sod macho, I want a friend who doesn't demand much.

And Buttons, I am a fulltimer so don't have neighbours:winky: At least cats have the decency not to do it on the footpath, they bury it and they are not huge steaming piles placed strategically like landmines to catch the unwary (non dog owning) walker.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back