New Carthago Showroom in Cannock (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
jongood
Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
As I drove along the A5 yesterday noticed a new purpose built showroom in Bridgetown. Carthago and Go European signage. Not as big as the Travelworld Hymer World at Stafford but good addition for Midlanders and not far off M6.

Just to avoid dissappointment, its still in the construction stage

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
They're currently at Gailey, next to the garden centre. They've always got loads of stock, great for a browse :giggle:.
The problem at the moment, though is that all the vans are outside and crammed in together. Unlike Travelworld who are the masters of good presentation.

I'm sure the new showroom will be a major asset for Go European.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
As you state, still under construction.

I am not sure if it's meant to be a showroom, the site looks smaller than where they are at present over at Gailey. The building itself does not take up much of an area so certainly wont hold many vans..
They currently have service facility further down the A5 at Norton canes, makes me wonder if this could be a new service centre..

It's about 1 mile from me and on the same street, will keep a watch.. Visitors will be ok for EHU as it's got its own hook up post... :xrofl: :xrofl:

OP
OP
jongood
Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
As you state, still under construction.

I am not sure if it's meant to be a showroom, the site looks smaller than where they are at present over at Gailey. The building itself does not take up much of an area so certainly wont hold many vans..
They currently have service facility further down the A5 at Norton canes, makes me wonder if this could be a new service centre..

It's about 1 mile from me and on the same street, will keep a watch.. Visitors will be ok for EHU as it's got its own hook up post... :xrofl: :xrofl:

I only got a drive by look at it, assumed it was a showroom because of the large glazed area to the one side. Its hard to tell from the image but could the far side of it look over the link road alongside the Toll? This would be a good place to have a display area.

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
but could the far side of it look over the link road alongside the Toll? This would be a good place to have a display area.

No.. The link rd is lower down and its well sheilded by trees / bushes.
That junction is horrendous with traffic most days, the new outlet mall will make it worse, 3m a year expected !! BUT lets wait and see. (y)

• Informative
Reactions: f6c

Tim Mundy

Free Member
Jan 5, 2020
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
New to motorhomes, caravan for many years
They are combining their sales and service functions on the same site. Due to open in late February.

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
They are combining their sales and service functions on the same site. Due to open in late February.
Hope they're going to have an Opening Event. If they do, we'll definitely be there for a mooch. (y)

Reactions: f6c

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I went into GMC at Gailey last week. Salesman quoted April opening.

FYI we have a hungry horse pub not far away that has a big car park and allows overnight stays. So could be handy for future visitors. ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back