LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Dropped MH off at mechanics (Reliance) yesterday. After a brief initial investigation he was certain it was Slave cylinder. The mater cylinder was full with no evidence of leaking but he said he did see evidence of a leak around the bell housing. So the slave cyclinder will be replaced.
Do they do work on the Fiat side on the premises?

Jan 16, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
We are in Dorking just down the road from you so when you are through your warranty issues, I can recommend SES Water in Redhill for day to day servicing and MOT's etc.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G
Nov 6, 2021
Horsham, UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Tourer
Exp
We are in Dorking just down the road from you so when you are through your warranty issues, I can recommend SES Water in Redhill for day to day servicing and MOT's etc.
Thanks, I did see them recommended in other posts, but had to go to Reliance due to the warrenty. Although, my experience with Reliance so far has been good and the can do official Carthago Hab/water checks.

I know Redhill well, used to work there with Watson Wyatt (now Towers Watson)

Jan 16, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Rapido 854f
Exp
Since 2012
Thanks, I did see them recommended in other posts, but had to go to Reliance due to the warrenty. Although, my experience with Reliance so far has been good and the can do official Carthago Hab/water checks.

Arr and another link to the past, that building was one of the very first I was involved in the construction of. Still enjoy seeing the tree continue to grow out the front.

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009

Don't forget to book all your service dates for next year with Relience, that way you will not be scratching around when you need to sort out dates.

OP
OP
G
Nov 6, 2021
Horsham, UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Tourer
Exp
The guys at Reliance are very good but I thought they did the hab side.
Spoke to the mechanic who checked our MH and he sounded knowledgeable and experienced, but I'm not so its not hard to impress me.

They only have one ramp so they do get booked up.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back