New but not new. (1 Viewer)

Headrush2

Free Member
Aug 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Hi,

I am previously registered here as headrush. I've been a paid member for a few years now.
Unfortunately, despite my fees being automatically charged by PayPal on August 15th, my original account has reverted to a free members account with no posting privileges.

I have used the contact form several times and even DMed Jim, but after nearly a week, I have had no reply.

So I registered this account to try and get some attention to the issue. Maybe Jim's ill or there's some other kind of crisis. I hope not.

Anyway, I would appreciate some help with this.

If I don't hear anything soon I'm tempted to contact PayPal to request my funds back as I'm not getting what I paid for.

Suggestions on how to proceed are welcome.

Thanks

Alan

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I am sure Jim will be able to sort it out but I think he might be in Malvern.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
H

Headrush2

Free Member
Aug 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Thanks, it's the lack of communication that is so frustrating. I've only got a few posts as a free member so please don't be offended if I don't reply to all responses.
Thanks

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Sorry I have no internet in my location right now, Fun is taking at least 10 min to load, literally. It will take a similar time to post this. Re PayPal, do contact them as you must have an issue as you have not paid us anything. I can see PayPal bounces for an incorrect amount maybe you are trying to pay 15 when our system is expecting 20.

regards

Jim.

OP
OP
H

Headrush2

Free Member
Aug 21, 2021
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
_20210821_122203.JPG

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Jim think OP may of run out of free post's so popped it back up.
Looks like Ā£20 paid.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I've driven to an area with Internet and had a quick look at our logs. As you can see the good one in 2020 and failures a year later on the 15th. I've no idea why this is or why Paypal is not playing nice with our system. However I have added your subs to "headrush" so it shouldn't affect you further. if I get to the bottom of it I'll let you know. I suspect we have a bug in the system re the subs rise

1629552614077.png

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Hi,

I am previously registered here as headrush. I've been a paid member for a few years now.
Unfortunately, despite my fees being automatically charged by PayPal on August 15th, my original account has reverted to a free members account with no posting privileges.

I have used the contact form several times and even DMed Jim, but after nearly a week, I have had no reply.

So I registered this account to try and get some attention to the issue. Maybe Jim's ill or there's some other kind of crisis. I hope not.

Anyway, I would appreciate some help with this.

If I don't hear anything soon I'm tempted to contact PayPal to request my funds back as I'm not getting what I paid for.

Suggestions on how to proceed are welcome.

Thanks

Alan
I was about to agree with you as I have been having the same problems, I have been emailing Jim but not getting replies and itā€™s so frustrating, then I saw the replies that he didnā€™t have good WiFi, just checked again and Iā€™m all back to normal šŸ˜„, well done Jim šŸ‘ and thanks.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back