Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
MH
A class
Exp
14 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
OMG Mel thought you had bought another dog, would not have been surprised though, :)

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Looks like an old friend !
Many of you must remember the rave scene,the smiley symbol was after all widely used by the acid house movement.
As an old raver I'll vouch for mr smiley equating to fun,more a hedonistic symbol than most of you will ever know!

Vlad.

OP
Minxy Girl

Minxy Girl

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 1996
Frankly he doesn't look very "bad" to me...

Indeed he looks like a bit of a girl's blouse woosie.

JJ :cool:
... takes one to know one I assume ... :LOL:
Bickerer!

JJ :cool:
I was simply acknowledging your knowledge and experience gained from being on this planet for so veeeeeerrrrrrr(y)(y)(y)(y) long JJ .. must be all the FB pies you eat keeping you going! :notworthy2:

... you'd better get used to me being on here permanently now ... seeing as I'm a lifer! :D

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
MH
Globecar Campscout PVC
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
As an old raver I'll vouch for mr smiley equating to fun,more a hedonistic symbol than most of you will ever know!

Vlad.
Don't you believe it, young Vlad.

Each generation is careful not to tell the one that follows it what they got up to in their youth. Just because they didn't tell you doesn't mean they didn't didn't do it - variations down the years, but not so different.

They also know more about what the next generation are up to than they let on - most kids would be horrified to know just how much their parents do know!

calion

Free Member
Sep 3, 2014
MH
C class
Exp
since 2008
You just need the "good girl" one to complete the set!

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
I can remember what young vlad was saying but I cant remember what I was doing yesterday.but anything with a smile on it gets my vote.

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services