new boy on the block (1 Viewer)

S

stubon

Deleted User
My name is Stuart i am 55 and married to Carol.:hug:
I work as a warehouse manager for a engineering supply company in bolton full time BUT i am going into semi retirement in september (CAN'T WAIT):Smile:
we do not have a motorhome at the moment but have started looking out every weekend:Eeek
then we will tour the uk then europe
We are looking at the autotrail scout as we have two grandchildren need the room
any feedback on the autotrail scout good or bad would be welcome:thumb:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
Welcome Stuart
I'll be joining you in September for full retirement
can't help you with Autotrails but i'm sure someone on here will good luck with your search :thumb:

Lampie

Free Member
Nov 2, 2007
Derby
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
Welcome to Fun. Someone on here will know the MH you are thinking about.

Hope you get one soon and enjoy yourself. You will only wish you had done it years ago.

Regards

Lampie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Papa Smurf

Sep 25, 2007
Funster No
Welcome

Hi and :welcome: to the FUN!

MaureenD has just picked up a scout (Link Removed) - perhaps sending her a PM (Private Message) may bear some fruit?

I'm sure anyone who has experience will be willing to contribute, as my wife and I have found . We have many parallels from how you described yourself, and we get out RV on 1st March! Cant wait!

Papa::bigsmile:

Last edited:

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi i think andyman on here s got one hes your man!:Smile: welcome to this great motorhome site::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

RAY:welcome:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Stuart,

Looking for your first motorhome can be frustrating and lots of people make a mistake with with their first purchase because they rush in and then suffer a big financial hit when they change their motorhome in the first year. Make sure you get a test drive, and spend as much time as you can in the motorhomes you like, make the beds up, stand in the shower, sit there and really try to imagine how you will cope with the layout. After a while you will know which layout suits and that will narrow you choice down and make things a little easier. Come on to the forum and ask as many questions as you like, there will always be someone here to help.

One last thing, I have known people take and age (well over a year) trying to find the ideal motorhome, please do not wait that long, make your choice, do the deal and then get out there and enjoy yourself.

BTW. The Scout is a great motorhome, U shaped lounge and plenty of bed space when the grandkids are with you.

Meanwhile, welcome to the fun.:thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Welcome to the site Stu and good luck in your choice
Age dose'nt realy matter, all we want to know is? are you a Suggar Daddy or a Toyboy,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo
Go on say Toyboy I dare you!!!!!!!:winky:

A

animal

Deleted User
:Cool: welcome from Cornwall Stuart, SemiRetirment is good, more time for Camping :Cool: come visit

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back