New Bike! (1 Viewer)

Mar 26, 2018
Ormskilrk
Funster No
MH
Swift Voyager 685FB
A friend has moved with his fiance so was downsizing a bit. I have sold a pile of his musical items and had a road bike to sell. There was no interest in it despite it being a good quality Kuota frame and Shimano gear sets. I think the matt black was putting people off as it looked like a stolen bike that had been resprayed. It isn't as we know who bought it originally and the bike shop that built it for him.
Anyway his dastardly plan worked and after 3 weeks I started riding it. Didn't like the matt black so sprayed it and put my name on it.......I suppose I better give him some money for it now I have done 70 miles on it!

Before

DSC_9348.JPG

After
DSC_9454.JPG

Mine, mine......
DSC_9470.JPG

Apr 11, 2017
Earby, Lancashire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autocruse Select 144
Exp
started Oct. 2016
A friend has moved with his fiance so was downsizing a bit. I have sold a pile of his musical items and had a road bike to sell. There was no interest in it despite it being a good quality Kuota frame and Shimano gear sets. I think the matt black was putting people off as it looked like a stolen bike that had been resprayed. It isn't as we know who bought it originally and the bike shop that built it for him.
Anyway his dastardly plan worked and after 3 weeks I started riding it. Didn't like the matt black so sprayed it and put my name on it.......I suppose I better give him some money for it now I have done 70 miles on it!

Before

View attachment 373166

After
View attachment 373168

Mine, mine......
View attachment 373169
Saddle looks painful ???nice paint job??
You do know, don't you that more colours means slower bike.?
Phil

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 11, 2017
Earby, Lancashire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autocruse Select 144
Exp
started Oct. 2016
It's OK I counteracted it with a LeCol bibshorts with Wiggins name on....they make me go faster, says so in the advert!
Ooooo. Can't beat that.
Bring it up to Burnsall Top and we'll try it out. If it's better than mine we'll swop.
IMG_20200422_131242.jpg

Oops, No Officer I AM riding near home (nearly)
Phil

OP
OP
Neil Bedwin
Mar 26, 2018
Ormskilrk
Funster No
MH
Swift Voyager 685FB
Ooooo. Can't beat that.
Bring it up to Burnsall Top and we'll try it out. If it's better than mine we'll swop.

Phil

Nice countryside.

It's OK, Wiggins is a local lad.....if I overtake him I will give you my bike!

Got the seafront here for a quick 37 mile trip.....

Crosby.jpg

OP
OP
Neil Bedwin
Mar 26, 2018
Ormskilrk
Funster No
MH
Swift Voyager 685FB
With that saddle ?

But you'll laugh about it when you come out of hospital.

I have already completed that 37 mile trip and have done over 100 miles in a week on that saddle.

The saddle would be perfectly comfortable if I had normally spaced ischial tuberosities. Unfortunately I am 11% wider than average so a wider but equally flat, and unpadded, saddle is on the way.

It must be nice to be average.....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back