New Bike (1 Viewer)

Feb 23, 2013
St Austell
Funster No
MH
Vantage max
Exp
since 2014
Well as we have just give up work needed a treat and thanks for finding out about the Caravan Clubs deal with Suzuki and this site (did not read advert) treated my self to a v strom 650 had been looking at one as Heather had to be happy to go on one but was going to wait, but with the offer saved £1050.00 had to go for it and have booked to take motorhome with bike in tow to Aragon gp in sept first trip in europe (have taken caravan before)

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
Well as we have just give up work needed a treat and thanks for finding out about the Caravan Clubs deal with Suzuki and this site (did not read advert) treated my self to a v strom 650 had been looking at one as Heather had to be happy to go on one but was going to wait, but with the offer saved £1050.00 had to go for it and have booked to take motorhome with bike in tow to Aragon gp in sept first trip in europe (have taken caravan before)

See you there,already booked,tickets currently on special offer on MotoGP.com,enjoy,by the way Vstrom is a great bike.

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
@Adrian1
Great choice nice bike.
Enjoy Aragon I rode down there 3 years ago for the Motogp.
We're riding to Austria in a few weeks for the Motogp then Czech Republic the week after for the Czech Motogp.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Adrian1
Feb 23, 2013
St Austell
Funster No
MH
Vantage max
Exp
since 2014
Tickets good value £40.00 three days general admission and found a campsite near by (I think) using acis

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Tickets good value £40.00 three days general admission and found a campsite near by (I think) using acis

Thats about the right price for a weekend Motogp in Spain or Italy or anywhere except rip off Briton and the reason I refuse to go to Silverstone. Valencia was £55.00 with a seat Jerez was about the same not sure what Austria and Czech Republic are yet I expect Austria is a bit more expensive but nowhere near UK price.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back