New Beginner Member , nearly purchased, but been gazumpt!!!! (1 Viewer)

kirkfell

Free Member
Jul 10, 2016
manchester
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
Joined the forum to gain knowledge, had my eye on a Swift Escape 664, went to make an offer and its been sold, I wont be hanging around next time!!!, still scouring adverts for same

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
well i would still leave my number with the seller. sales sometimes fall through for various reasons. i have sold many motorhomes and caravans over the years and it is always reassuring to know you have another buyer waiting to buy if and when a sale falls through. some vans I could of sold many times over. even had offers above asking price by people desperate to buy, but stuck to my word. however, first sign of being messed about the buyer gets told that I have somebody else interested. if they still mess about it gets sold to next person on the list. make your mind up quickly about what you want and put payment in place so that you dont lose out is my advice

Reactions: JJ

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
image.gif

OP
OP
K

kirkfell

Free Member
Jul 10, 2016
manchester
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
thanks for the welcomes!!!
Seen this, a bit more than my original budget, any experts out there can tell me if a good buy or not,or any body any knowledge of the seller, many thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back