LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Wayne, you booked for any more meet ups yet?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Hi buttons how are you doing
I'm doing ok thanks MuckyMerc apart from the weather taking a turn for the worse. Everything back to normal today after a couple of weeks away followed by the bank holiday so enjoying the piece and quiet.
Did you get to see the Falkirk wheel if so what did you think. It is quite a feat of engineering.(y)

OP
OP
MuckyMerc

MuckyMerc

Free Member
May 16, 2016
GLASGOW
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION A CLASS.
Exp
Wayne, you booked for any more meet ups yet?
no not yet waiting too see if any more come up in scotland,trying too avoid the english one lol..im in fishing mode at moment wild camping out ..hows you doing...hey guess what im still alive after falkirk swim off the wheel..lol..

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hey ... the English know how to have fun too you know. :) ... Didn't know anything about a swim but glad you survived and hope the water was warm enough for you.

Talk soon.

OP
OP
MuckyMerc

MuckyMerc

Free Member
May 16, 2016
GLASGOW
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION A CLASS.
Exp
I'm doing ok thanks MuckyMerc apart from the weather taking a turn for the worse. Everything back to normal today after a couple of weeks away followed by the bank holiday so enjoying the piece and quiet.
Did you get to see the Falkirk wheel if so what did you think. It is quite a feat of engineering.(y)
yes i did falkirk wheel loos like its brand newconsidering its 14 years old as you say its a brilliant idea of joining up 2 canals ...weather staying good up here if u live on west coast.im wild camping tonight at drumpeller park beside
Hey ... the English know how to have fun too you know. :) ... Didn't know anything about a swim but glad you survived and hope the water was warm enough for you.

Talk soon.
ill just remind you quickly didnt you try n have me mudered off falkirk wheel by debs ,,lol...

OP
OP
MuckyMerc

MuckyMerc

Free Member
May 16, 2016
GLASGOW
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION A CLASS.
Exp
not sure what happened too my last reply joy movan got tethered too my reply too you buttons..some of it has dissapered i was asking what van conversion you have what chassi you on...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back