Jan 3, 2021
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
6 years
Hi,
Thanks for reading this in advance, We are currently on build 3 of our motor home, we have purchased a Peugeot boxer flat bed and fitted a Luton body to the chassis, we have purchased the interior of a damaged Auto Roller 746 on a 2013 plate, we have fitted the whole interior but have a few damaged wooden panels and we are trying to replace them, or identify them!
I have spoken to Auto Roller team in the UK who had no idea what the wood colour was etc, I have searched the internet, manuals too, I can find the leather colour but not the wooden panels!
Does anyone know the colour of where I can get replacement ones from please? It is like a mahogany/walnut/black walnut colour, I believe.
Thanks
Teen

2019-02-02-12.55.59.jpg

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN. (y) Sorry canā€™t help but hopefully someone will be along shortly who can help.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Welcome, welcome.
If, just if you could find and original advertising material of that year, you could get a colour name to search for.
Try the Roller Team Club (there are several with different names or contact the manufacturers for their help in identifying the colour you seek.
Imagine you had a crash, someone would usually be able to find and replace the missing panels to replace.
Good luck!

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
Noneā€¦ā€¦..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Welcome from Ciren! (y)

Yes, the description ā€˜rich dark woodā€™ on the spec. for 2013 746s isnā€™t really very helpful, is it?!? Iā€™d go along with Phil D with dark walnut or rosewood.....
Perhaps get wood samples (flooring suppliers, etc) to try and match......or even contact other Moho manufacturers to see if they have any ideas.....?:unsure:

OP
OP
Z

Zoeten

Free Member
Jan 3, 2021
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
6 years
Thanks for all the replies and making me welcome :smiley:

We have emailed a few companies who supply extra parts, fingers crossed, I have also bought a wood stain to see how that goes! Also found the original company who made the interior in Italy - lets see.

Aug 5, 2018
Berkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
There are 2 or 3 2013 roller team models for sale in AutoTrader with the same wood finish....maybe one of those sellers might be able to help with colour names/part numbers.

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Greetings peeps welcome from Bexley

I would say itā€™s rosewood go to local timber yard and borrow their swatches to get a match

Aug 26, 2008
B&NES
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2007
w2f

Don't worry, if the new panels don't quite match we will pretend not to notice! :xwink:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi and welcome šŸ‘
As already been said Moorlands have a vast collection of boards. Not cheap but will probably have nearest match,both shade and thickness.
They have a plastic/Formica type finish so staining won't work.Think anything from Ā£80 to Ā£150 per 8x4 sheet. Have a look on Moorland website for nearest match. They will send small swatches out. If you live near Hull try O'Leary motorhomes,they have a vast amount of spares but may not have time to look for them .... literally large barns full of stuff.
Try Craig at Knollbeck caravan storage near Brampton Rotherham he may know where to get them from

Boris7

Banned
Jan 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
1 year

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun