New Alnwick Meet (Was Exchange & Bart) (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
the stig

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Yes Kath we are already here. Dawny you are very welcome, but please note there are no EHU left. Foot note to all, it has been raining but ground remains fairly firm.

truffs

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 24, 2012
Durham (Lanchester)
Funster No
MH
CV20
Exp
since 2006
Bad news i can not make it next Wenesday..............
Good news i will be popping up on Saturday instead see you all then

OP
OP
the stig

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Bad news i can not make it next Wenesday..............
Good news i will be popping up on Saturday instead see you all then

Nice one Truff. Most if not all funsters will be going on a tour of Alnwick on Saturday followed by a Jacobs table in the evening. Just so you are aware of the plans of the day. Look forward to meeting you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
HAD A WORD WITH DON GEORDIEANA LAST NIGHT AND HE HAS HAD A WORD WITH THE MAN UPSTAIRS AND AFTER A COUPLE OF BROON ALES HIM AND THE MAN UPSTAIRS HAVE COME TO THE AGREEMENT THAT THE WEATHER WILL CHANGE AND IT WILL BE NICE AND SUNNY FOR THE FUNSTERS

M

Madwife

Deleted User
There are a good gathering of funsters now here in Alnwick and despite the cool overcast weather all are having a good time. Baking cakes for tonight's gathering and Howie practising drinking beer.:ROFLMAO:

Kath

dawny

Free Member
May 21, 2012
newcastle upon tyne
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
im a newbie
Thank you!

Thank ou to everyone for making Neil, myself and the kids so welcome::bigsmile: the dogs are worn out! Thank u Andria for your fab brekky! Jenny Would like to opologise for upsetting the little doggy by pinching its ball! Her finger is fine and she learnt a big lesson :Eeek: now on Berwick on a farm next to the beach. Thank you once again everyone for all your patience and helping find Neil's wedding ring:ROFLMAO: it could have been a sigh!

Mar 12, 2012
Bridgend, South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just started!
Thank ou to everyone for making Neil, myself and the kids so welcome::bigsmile: the dogs are worn out! Thank u Andria for your fab brekky! Jenny Would like to opologise for upsetting the little doggy by pinching its balls! Her finger is fine and she learnt a big lesson :Eeek: now on Berwick on a farm next to the beach. Thank you once again everyone for all your patience and helping find Neil's wedding ring:ROFLMAO: it could have been a sigh!

Poor doggy!

truffs

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 24, 2012
Durham (Lanchester)
Funster No
MH
CV20
Exp
since 2006
A big thanks to all who made me welcome on my first meet if it was just a short stop got home about 11pm both I and Jasper slept well with all that fresh air and good food, here's to the next meet.

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
:thumb::thumb:
GOT BACK FROM ALNWICK HAD A GREAT WEEKEND. THANKS TO ANDREA & JEFF FOR EVERYTHING. DELWOOD FOR THE TOUR OF ALNWICK AND TO ALL THE FUNSTERS THAT TURNED UP FOR THIS MEET THAT NEARLY WEN'T TITS UP. ONCE AGAIN DON GEORDIANA CAME UP TRUMPS WITH THE WEATHER AND I JUST WISH ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO DID NOT TURN UP FOR THIS MEET WOULD REALISE WE HAVE THE BEST WEATHER IN GEORDIE LAND.

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I would just like to say a big thank you to Andrea for all her hard work this weekend and everybody else for making me laugh, not least Sandy for letting his false teeth fall out. Thanks also to Dick for his very informative guided tour and Barbara for her lovely cake, although I wouldn't dare compare the two. There is a lot to be said for a smaller gathering since you get to know each other better and can relax a lot more. A great rally and thanks once more. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

lallymc

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2010
Co Durham
Funster No
Exp
1 year
Well what can I say !!!

One hell of a brilliant meet, Andy and Jeff u pulled all the stops out to make this meet so fantastic, you even told him upstairs to be kind to us with the weather, we didnt expect to be sitting on the beach yesterday lol

Sandy I will never forget that face as long as i live, laugh till I cried on Saturday, u two are just fab and of course the other funsters that made the weekend fun!!

love Leanne, Paul and Ben xx

oh yes and thankyou Dick and Barbara for the tour and the cake just gets better all the time - if thats possible. x:Smile::Smile::Smile:

OP
OP
the stig

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Well we have just heard from the last of our fledglings, and am very pleased you all got back safe and sound. As you know we are staying around for a few more days and are going to enjoy the rest of this northern sunshine.

Thank you everyone for making this such a enjoyable first organised by us meet! It was a great pleasure To do it and seeing everyone having a fab time.

But our thanks must go straight out to Dick and Barbara for being terrific tour guides we had such fun and as always Dick was great with his local knowledge.

It all came together in the end and I think it was enjoyed by all. we will be doing this again next year, so watch this space!

well jeff and I are sat here eating the last two pieces of Barbara's carrot cake. Mmmmmmmmm perfect finish to a perfect xtended weekend. Thank you guys and Barbara thank you xxx

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Thanks to Jeff and Andrea for a great weekend and also to all the other funsters that we met. We arrived home ok and the clutch on the MH is working fine (fingers crossed).

Howie thinks that bacon rolls with tomatoes and mushrooms indicate that Jim will have to raise his bacon roll standards at meets.:RollEyes:

Kath & Howie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back