New aire in Malaga (1 Viewer)

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
No but if i want to stay for one night it will cost more than your 10 euros,,,Bet it took you hours to find that whilst i was eating tapas and drinking cold beer in the Spanish sun in Scorching hot Spain,,,BUSBY:D2:D2:D2
I just knew you would add another caveat so you could have another winge me ole fruit pastel. I have other campsites too that charge less than €10.00 per day and you just need to apply yourself chum, if you want to find them. Enjoy the tapas and beer ! Dont forget to pay your dues before leaving !

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
I’m at this aire now, 10€ WiFi water and waste, no electric yet but it’s all there ready when he gets plugged to the mains.

I don’t need leccy, only got here a few hours ago and about to have a walk so will let you know..

Deleted User
I just knew you would add another caveat so you could have another winge me ole fruit pastel. I have other campsites too that charge less than €10.00 per day and you just need to apply yourself chum, if you want to find them. Enjoy the tapas and beer ! Dont forget to pay your dues before leaving !

A challenge, find me a site that charges less than €10 a night on any of the Spanish Costas, for a one night stop, then you will be comparing like with like.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
It’s a nice walk along the front, a good long promenade, there are sections where the path goes through tunnels of the cliffs, and then there are the beaches plus a few bars/restaurants along the way...

01A17C07-4A02-4342-97A2-1851E64D6E37.jpeg
5A352F17-2AD5-42DB-9908-FE23BDAD6078.jpeg

46732D4B-7A1D-457C-9E12-105EEED7BB5C.jpeg

Deleted User
Do I look like I came down the river on a banana boat ! Do your own searching !

Th
Love Malaga. Great city real Spanish. We used to have a house in Calahonda. So good news.
Phil

Got to agree, so many people bypass the city en route elsewhere, we always spent at least one night in Malaga when we flew in for short excursions in the winter prior to retirement.

Not been for a few years now but I feel a return this winter is on the cards with van:D

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
Th

Got to agree, so many people bypass the city en route elsewhere, we always spent at least one night in Malaga when we flew in for short excursions in the winter prior to retirement.

Not been for a few years now but I feel a return this winter is on the cards with van:D

Prior to Christmas and New year, the lights in Malaga are stunning. Great tapas, great bars, and great people.
Phil

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Well ! After consideration, I thought I would be as good as my word and show you a campsite that is €10.00 or less. The campsite is not a million miles from Malaga and near the beach. (how does that suit you Busby me ole cock sparra!). The campsite is as follows.
and the cost for a plot, motorhome and two people from 1st - 31st Jan 2018 is a whopping €228.29. roughly €7.6 per day.
Broken Link Removed

Pound to pinch of doogy doo you say this does not count because there's an R in the month.

Your welcome!
BIT OF A LONG WALK INTO MALAGA FOR THE DAY,,BUSBY,,:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Too far. Unless you have all day. Buses are regular and dirt cheap.
Thanks.

May have to give that one a miss as Mrs Maison has mobility problems and I believe Spanish public transport does not like dogs.

Will look for parking in Malaga for a day visit.

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
Thanks.

May have to give that one a miss as Mrs Maison has mobility problems and I believe Spanish public transport does not like dogs.

Will look for parking in Malaga for a day visit.
There is parking not too far from the port on the southern coast road for around 1€ for 24hrs. It's directly across from Burger king. Details are in Park4night but unable to copy or translate them. (A real weakness with this app IMO).

OP
OP
BreweryDave

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
@maison depends on the size of the dog and the drivers discretion - we have taken ours in a shoulder bag but he is jack Russel size.

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
There is parking not too far from the port on the southern coast road for around 1€ for 24hrs. It's directly across from Burger king. Details are in Park4night but unable to copy or translate them. (A real weakness with this app IMO).
Many thanks. We will get Park4night before we go.(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back