Aug 31, 2019
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Supreme
Exp
2 years
Hi all
Am about to upgrade our Adria 600 SP to the new 640 SLP only concern is Sliding door on drivers side as we like to back onto pitches especially when on riverside sites etc - anyone experience any issues with door on continental side ? Any comments appreciated

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
Hi, I have a Globecar Campscout with the sliding continental door and I absolutely love it ... it lets the outside in ... you can still open the back doors. I do tend to face the view though ...
why not hire a van for a weekend with similar door and see how you enjoy it?

OP
OP
Dejaybe

Dejaybe

Free Member
Aug 31, 2019
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Supreme
Exp
2 years
Hi thanks for response , we love the big sliding door on our current Adria as well ,but that’s on uk side -for some reason they make the 6m vans with door on uk and the longer 6.36 on continental side - think we will go for it anyway as love the van , hopefully a lot of sites will still allow to reverse on pitch with door on right (as long as neighbours don’t object ! )

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 22, 2019
Bucks
Funster No
MH
Adria PVC
Exp
Rented a few times...now an owner.
No issue in first 5 months of ownership. I wouldn't stay, at any site that was that anal about its pitches and the way people parked. Parking on the peg is fine, but doors shouldn't come into it in my view

OP
OP
Dejaybe

Dejaybe

Free Member
Aug 31, 2019
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Supreme
Exp
2 years
Thanks Ernesto- take it you have the new twin also - you happy with it ?

Jan 22, 2019
Bucks
Funster No
MH
Adria PVC
Exp
We have a Twin Supreme SLB so 6.3m and door on drivers side. Yep very happy with it. Not seen anything else on the market with the space and light that the sky roof allows - all other vans seem dark and in comparison. And the bathroom design is cover and really works well.
A few niggles ... the toilet flush and drawer latches I think have been discussed elsewhere and relatively easy to fix, and the fly screen is built out of chocolate, but overall the build quality is excellent.

OP
OP
Dejaybe

Dejaybe

Free Member
Aug 31, 2019
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Supreme
Exp
2 years
Great thanks same view really can’t see anything else which comes up to this with its contemporary styling and sky roof looks great - always hitting my head on the over cab locker on current twin and shower is v tight so recon the new one will be perfect for us

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
We have a twin 640 slx. Sliding door on driver side rhd. Never thought about it really. Always face the view and never had any issues.
Great van, great build quality, love it.
Phil

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We have a Twin Supreme SLB so 6.3m ... and the fly screen is built out of chocolate, but overall the build quality is excellent.
B*gger ... I should have bought one of those instead of my Globecar then I could have had a nibble every now and then! :D

Jan 22, 2019
Bucks
Funster No
MH
Adria PVC
Exp
That’s it then boss says yes so deposit paid new van on way !! ?

Strong work (y)(y) ....Make sure your dealer checks that the orange pipe reducer has been fitted to the toilet flush pipe before you pick it up. Its a fiddly job and better they do it :)

OP
OP
Dejaybe

Dejaybe

Free Member
Aug 31, 2019
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin Supreme
Exp
2 years
Strong work (y)(y) ....Make sure your dealer checks that the orange pipe reducer has been fitted to the toilet flush pipe before you pick it up. Its a fiddly job and better they do it :)
Thanks for the tip will ensure that’s fitted -hopefully done at factory on new vans as seems to have been brought up a few times

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back