Free Member
Sep 26, 2009
Whitehill Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
2nd year
Hi all
Just ordered our new 5th wheeler with Niche Marketing, its a Springdale 253 twin slide. Heres the link
Link Removed

Should be 6-8 weeks so should have it for the start of the new season :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Neil

algill

Free Member
Dec 12, 2007
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel
Exp
Since 2007
Bet you can't wait. It looks great. :thumb:

We looked in one with twin slides and they're really spacious.

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Looks lovely :thumb: may you have much fun in it :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
That looks stunning:thumb:

All that space but not as impossing as some, I like it.

Me and 'er are of a mind we'll likely play with a 5ver later in life, we can't help ourselves at the shows having a nose, dispite loving our Winne and having no plan or desire to change for now:thumb:

OP
OP
Wheelie

Wheelie

Free Member
Sep 26, 2009
Whitehill Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
2nd year
looks huge, very nice but must restrict where you can go, what is the turning circle.

It's not great deal bigger than our old one 6 inches wider and 2 ft longer
When I do a circle I'll let you know lol::bigsmile:

dickydarling

Free Member
Feb 3, 2011
Halifax uk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Hi Neil, Got my 5ver from Niche Marketing as well. Greg, the owner is top drawer. My 5ver is a Whitewater 527 clasic, took 3 months to arrive though.
Nearly got the same as you but wanted more ceiling height in the bedroom.
Enjoy your 5ver and say high to Greg when you see him, he will remember me. My outfit is on his web site.
Rik

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
It's not great deal bigger than our old one 6 inches wider and 2 ft longer
When I do a circle I'll let you know lol::bigsmile:
Well 2 lane road is total of 19ft, our entrance is 19ft the gates at right angles to that is 8.4mtrs wide. Can you swing in there?

OP
OP
Wheelie

Wheelie

Free Member
Sep 26, 2009
Whitehill Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
2nd year
i would have thought so, its only 2ft longer and 6 inches wider, if not ill have to camp on the road ::bigsmile:
Post a picture when you get time and ill have a look

tutter

Free Member
Feb 2, 2011
cardiff
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
Hi wheelie, great 5ver, we were looking in this today and we loved it. Gregg is absolutely a top guy. twin slides gave lots of room and this one maybe something e would buy in the future. We ended up buying the white water 27ft bunk model he had at the end of the yard. It is perfect for our family and like i said Gregg is a no hassle genuine nice guy. I wish you all the best and will look out for you when the sun shines.:thumb:

OP
OP
Wheelie

Wheelie

Free Member
Sep 26, 2009
Whitehill Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
2nd year
Still no new fiver, still in the states, don't know why, greg from Niche doesn't seem to know either getting frustrated now cos it will bugger up all our plans

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Lovely looking bit of kit:winky:

algill

Free Member
Dec 12, 2007
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel
Exp
Since 2007
Sorry to hear you're having problems and hope they get sorted soon.

Will be worth it in the end :thumb:

Hocky54

Free Member
Feb 6, 2011
Lowestoft Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel Dutchmen Denali
Exp
New 5th Wheel

Still no new fiver, still in the states, don't know why, greg from Niche doesn't seem to know either getting frustrated now cos it will bugger up all our plans

Know how you feel mine was supposed to be here for end of February, but only got shipped last Thursday and I wont get it until end of April, totally screwed up extended easter break! Also all other plans....
We ordered a new Dutchmen Denali back in October last, from STT.:shout:

OP
OP
Wheelie

Wheelie

Free Member
Sep 26, 2009
Whitehill Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
2nd year
Know how you feel mine was supposed to be here for end of February, but only got shipped last Thursday and I wont get it until end of April, totally screwed up extended easter break! Also all other plans....
We ordered a new Dutchmen Denali back in October last, from STT.:shout:
Just had confirmation from Niche tonight that it will be ready for collection from the 28th of april, sounds like yours will be ready at the same time. just re read your post, LAST OCTOBER!!!!!!! i bet your more fuming than me, glad we didn't go for the Denali because we nearly did. When we collect we will probably travel back from lincoln and stop at the Bo Peep site in banbury for that weekend and chill for the bank holiday. Shame your in Suffolk we could have met up 2 brand new fivers on a site that would get some attention!
I hope yours is also ready for that weekend so you can at least get 1 bank hol in it before easter ends

Cheers

Hocky54

Free Member
Feb 6, 2011
Lowestoft Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel Dutchmen Denali
Exp
Lands at Liverpool 13/14th April, then has to clear customs, so dont expect it till end April at earliest.
Perhaps we could organise a meet up at a venue.
As soon as STT tell me its at there shops I'm going over to get a positive date out of them!

Julian:Angry:

OP
OP
Wheelie

Wheelie

Free Member
Sep 26, 2009
Whitehill Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
2nd year
Niche reckon they only need a week to get ours ready, Sounds good to me, let me know when and we can arrange somewhere mutual.
Cheers and good luck

Neil and Jan

OP
OP
Wheelie

Wheelie

Free Member
Sep 26, 2009
Whitehill Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
2nd year
Hi All
Were of to collect our new 5er tomorrow, leaving at 0630 hrs be there by lunch hopefully depending on how many wee breaks SWMBO wants. We will be stopping in Gregs yard thursday night then traveling down to a campsite called rosebury just outside cambridge for the weekend, ill take some pics and see if i can upload them whilst were away

Cheers ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi Neil & Jan

Congratulations, finally you can get your hands on it, it's a lovely feeling, having got ours last year.

When you are at Roseburys you can meet some other funsters who are staying there - they are Ant&Debs (Tony & Debbie) who are in a Wildcat Toyhauler fifth wheel and Rod Willet - Rod and Lisa are in a white RV about 36' ish - they are both lovely couples (well of course they would be as they are funsters).

Hope you grow to love your new fifth wheel as we have ours.

Nigel and Pamala.

OP
OP
Wheelie

Wheelie

Free Member
Sep 26, 2009
Whitehill Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Exp
2nd year
Hi Neil & Jan

Congratulations, finally you can get your hands on it, it's a lovely feeling, having got ours last year.

When you are at Roseburys you can meet some other funsters who are staying there - they are Ant&Debs (Tony & Debbie) who are in a Wildcat Toyhauler fifth wheel and Rod Willet - Rod and Lisa are in a white RV about 36' ish - they are both lovely couples (well of course they would be as they are funsters).

Hope you grow to love your new fifth wheel as we have ours.

Nigel and Pamala.
Thanks Nigel and Pamela
It will be cool to meet up with some other funsters on our first outing with the new toy.
i will send your regards to both
Cheers

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
i would have thought so, its only 2ft longer and 6 inches wider, if not ill have to camp on the road ::bigsmile:
Post a picture when you get time and ill have a look
53c01c10.jpg

9022be08.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back