New 2019 Merc Sprinter, New Winnie's from across the pond. (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
For those of you stuck at home due to the current weather, thought you might like a glimpse of the new 2019 range of Winnebago vans..ah sorry RV's with the new Merc cabs, with 6 cylinder diesel engines and twin rear wheel drive.
Cab look great, and comes with loads of new safety features and wireless charging for smartphones.
They must have taken many ideas on board from The Dusseldorf Show as they are now using Hartel Hab doors and the interiors are much lighter & modern, like our Euro vans. Murphy style bed in C Class(y)
The C class even has a slide out for those that like them on here, and the B class, (PVC to us) is also very interesting.
I am not saying I would buy one, but I bet on that chassis they are very, very expensive.
Warning you will need 45 mins to watch the whole video, i wont tell anyone if you skip a bit, promise:):whistle: Just thought like me you might want to see whats happening over there.
Les

OP
OP
TinaLes
Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Wheres all the Winnie/RV owners gone?
To think I even mentioned Slide Outs!, thought that would wake the dead amongst them:LOL:
Les

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back