Netgear Nighthawk M2 mobile WiFi has arrived! (1 Viewer)

Deleted User
Im well impressed. Yes its expensive, £330 currently, but so easy to get up and running and very happy with the speed improvement over hotspotting my iphone8 plus on the three network.

Ive been lucky to get 2mbs on three lately in Scotland (often as low as 0.29mbs), im parked in the exact same spot but with the netgear M2 with a Lebara (Vodafone network) sim in it I'm now getting over 20mbs download speeds (no additional antennae added yet either).
For some reason Netgear thought it would be funny to send me one with the language defaulted to Spanish! but with a bit of google translate i managed to change it back to English :D

Lebara are doing some good deals on unlimited data, text & calls (+100mins international calls too) and free EU roaming for £25pm (half price for 3 mths) if any one is interested.
referral code http://aklam.io/nnSEHf

Happy (connected again) bunny!

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Impressed with mine.
Have unlimited EE.
May try to see if an antenna will make a difference but some have said it is the same without one.
96681727-5A57-4C75-AE2D-0E0F849CB808.png

OP
OP

Deleted User
id assume the antenna will ensure a connection where without one you may not get one (rather than a speed increase if you already have a good signal)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back